Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Divorce

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Divorce

Quote Originally Posted by bassdudez
    Didnt God make marriage? I think its in the Bible
    weel, maybe ur right. Ok ten, which dumbass invented divorce?

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chan
    weel, maybe ur right. Ok ten, which dumbass invented divorce?

No idea, ill look it up.....
    Kastelic's creation

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KnightofNi
    I belive that people in general marry too early, or what they do is they don't focus on building relationships with people and take the career path, hence when they meet someone who interests them they do not have the ability to truly see if this person is the right one. So they marry, however because of personal reasons, the couple finds out that it doesn't work. However, a word of caution, if you are child who has parents who are thinking about divorce, make sure you talk to them about this, brainstorm and problem solve ideas, be pro-active in helping thier relationship, the reason why is because if they get divorced, that divorce may impact your life more than you know, I know alot of people whose parents are divorced however, they are having social problems because they are acting out to get attention because they never received it at home, my advice is that stick with the relationsip until your children are grown then get divorced, I am a believer in Freud, almost everything you do as far as behavior is due to your childhood.
    Good sound advice engineer Knight. I like Nietzche....( it is just us that destroys what was/is good)http://www.age-of-the-sage.org/philo...he_quotes.html

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Divorce is stupid. You marry your loved ones then because of some stupid incident/argument you leave them and don't think what's gonna happen to your family

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

I will never do that....Even though we have a incident/argument I will never do that, because I think it's only a phase if you can handle it.....

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont think divorce will actually happen if u truly love each other. And if the couple didnt really love each othr, y did they marry in the first place?? So, i guess yea, divorce is stupid and is for stupid ppl
    Kastelic's creation

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes I agree......

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bassdudez
    I dont think divorce will actually happen if u truly love each other. And if the couple didnt really love each othr, y did they marry in the first place?? So, i guess yea, divorce is stupid and is for stupid ppl
    U hit the nail in the right place. love takes time to evolve, to understand and trust each other first before getting married.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast