Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11

Thread: Do Angel's HAVE to Believe in God?

Lazy Ninja Puyo Champion Sei-chan may be famous one day Sei-chan may be famous one day Sei-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do Angel's HAVE to Believe in God?

In my religion (Islam), angels are not souls of the departed or those not born yet. Angels are, like us, god's servants, created to do his will. They were made to serve none other than God. Jinns and humans are expected to do so too, but are given the choice not to. Angels and animals don't have that choice. Oh, in my religion, Satan is a Jinn, not an angel. That's why when god ordered all the angels to bow down to Adam, Satan could go against God's will and he refused to, which made God angry.

I hope I'm making sense ^^;. I'm saying this all in a nutshell here.
    関西は最高やねん

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

Angels are basically a being created by God. They don't have to follow God but they most certainly do believe in their Lord.

Newbie manman may be famous one day manman may be famous one day manman's Avatar
    Thanks

You should read "Priest" by Min-Woo Hyung, its a awesome new manwa (korien manga I think) and its all about angels believing in god but disobeying him and being jeleous of man for having the choice of belief and how God constantly forgives man of his sins etc etc. It brilliantly drawn, super gory and the story line is very very good, i cant put it down at the mo!

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sei-chan
    In my religion (Islam), angels are not souls of the departed or those not born yet. Angels are, like us, god's servants, created to do his will. They were made to serve none other than God. Jinns and humans are expected to do so too, but are given the choice not to. Angels and animals don't have that choice. Oh, in my religion, Satan is a Jinn, not an angel. That's why when god ordered all the angels to bow down to Adam, Satan could go against God's will and he refused to, which made God angry.

I hope I'm making sense ^^;. I'm saying this all in a nutshell here.
    Interesting!

Thanks!
    (I love learning about different beliefs.)

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie dragonhead33 may be famous one day dragonhead33 may be famous one day dragonhead33's Avatar
    Thanks

some angels i think disobey god like lucifer his a fallen angel right? cause he wants to be powerful than him so i think YES some angels disobey GOD

Otaku dnangel141 may be famous one day dnangel141 may be famous one day dnangel141's Avatar
    Thanks

omg,don't bring the show religous,it isn't it is just cause he can fly with rings,and he is not a "god servant"cause god would be on the show!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11