Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Do Angel's HAVE to Believe in God?

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do Angel's HAVE to Believe in God?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    Not only do Angels know and believe, even those who are fallen are subject to the power of God. When he commands, they must obey, but at the same time they are also given the choice whether to follow him or not or we wouldn't have "fallen angels".
    lol you have a great point there, but i don't think fallen angels have to believe in God, they are already banished from heaven i don't think God will give them a second chance.

Newbie Amnisia may be famous one day Amnisia may be famous one day Amnisia's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri79
    I just finished watching Dogma with Jay and Silent Bob, and they make a lot of strong points. Heres my favorite one:
    Do Angels HAVE to believe and obey god?
    Bary (I think) said that when God created humans, he gave them the choice to believe in him or not, but Angels already had to obey him.
    What do you think?
    Well i dont think they have to cuz remember Gabreal the fallen angel?

Your signature image was found to exceed the maximum allowed size of 450x110.

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sun_Ice
    When I was at Bible Camp I heard that demons were angels that disobeyed God. They are fallen angels. So angels must obey God.
    This just proves that they do NOT have to obey God. They can choose to disobey. So what if they get punished?

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Newbie skillagez may be famous one day skillagez may be famous one day skillagez's Avatar
    Thanks

Prove there's a god. To be in heaven acording to the bible you have to believe in god. It's mandatory. Fallen angels go to hell to become demonic dark angels. God gave angels & humans free will right? so you always have a choice once you get to heaven if you wanna stay or not. This goes for angels too.

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skillagez
    Prove there's a god. To be in heaven acording to the bible you have to believe in god. It's mandatory. Fallen angels go to hell to become demonic dark angels. God gave angels & humans free will right? so you always have a choice once you get to heaven if you wanna stay or not. This goes for angels too.
    Couldn't have said it better myself
    Oh yeah, in case you people haven't figured it out, I don't believe in god

Otaku ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I think that they do believe in God..... they have to because they live in his kingdom.

Now I think why us humans, have the right to believe in him or not is because he gave us that choice. Because we have not fully accepted him as our saviour. Angels have accepted him as their creator and saviour, but some humans have not. Don't you feel a little empty if you have not accepted God and Jesus? I know that I do..... I was born and raised as a Catholic, I believe in God and the Angels........ Angels are God's guardians and protectors...... so I know that they believe in God.......

This is my opinion.......
    ANiMe 4-LYF!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ArchangeL_1979
    Well I think that they do believe in God..... they have to because they live in his kingdom.

Now I think why us humans, have the right to believe in him or not is because he gave us that choice. Because we have not fully accepted him as our saviour. Angels have accepted him as their creator and saviour, but some humans have not. Don't you feel a little empty if you have not accepted God and Jesus? I know that I do..... I was born and raised as a Catholic, I believe in God and the Angels........ Angels are God's guardians and protectors...... so I know that they believe in God.......

This is my opinion.......
    First of all, I'm a satanist so you know what my beliefs are. Ok, let's assume that there's such a thing as God and heaven. Angels live in heaven. Still, why would they HAVE to believe in God? They can abandon their faith and be cast out of heaven. I mean, they've done it before haven't they?
    Why must everyone always use the "Angels live in heaven so they HAVE to..." line? For the last time, they do NOT have to believe in God. Period.

Otaku ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979's Avatar
    Thanks

Like I said..... this is my opinion...... I'm not telling anyone to believe in God or in Angels....

If you don't believe in God or your a Satanist..... I respect that, because you have the right and the choice to believe in whats' real and whats not.
    ANiMe 4-LYF!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast