Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do Any Guys Read Fruit's Basket?

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Do Any Guys Read Fruit's Basket?

I was just wondering since I'm a guy and I read it. I don't know of any guys that read it. I have female friends that do. I'm just wondering if I'm getting too soft or emotional for my own good? Lol.

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't read it; however I've heard good things and I plan on checking it out. I like romance in an anime/manga so it may turn out to be a favorite of mine.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've read it. Maybe that's just because I thought Yuki and Kyo would make a great couple.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    -raises hand- Guilty as charged. I like the story alot...

Newbie Blaz may be famous one day Blaz may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I haven't yet, but I will eventually. I have to get through the rest of KareKano first . Actually, I prefer the Shoujo- or Girls- Manga. The storyline's tend to be much deeper and complex than the stuff written for guys. Clamp is one of my favorite artists. Although, I will say this that I do enjoy Akamatsu's work thoroughly.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaz
    I have to get through the rest of KareKano first . Actually, I prefer the Shoujo- or Girls- Manga.
    High Five, 'mano! You earned yourself a gold star! Quick! Somebody give him a gold star!

Newbie *OMNI THWACK* may be famous one day *OMNI THWACK* may be famous one day *OMNI THWACK*'s Avatar
    Thanks
    read all the volumes out so far their hularious. ^ ^
    [align=center]Ookami komyunitei |-
    [/align]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaz
    Seeing as how the above is just dripping with sarcasm, one would assume your attempting to insult me with your wit. Wonderful. Unfortunately, I don't have the luxury of time to waste on you and your childish games.

This is the only instance that I will bother to even acknowledge your pathetic cry for attention. From now on, consider any future useless “contributions” you may have for me on my opinions to go unnoticed, much the same way I’m sure you are going through life right now.

One piece of advice though, most people here at AO are looking for constructive posts concerning whatever the topic of the thread might be. They are not looking to be put-down, bullied, or offended by someone who obviously has much maturing to still do. Consider that if you are looking for any kind of friends here.
    No! No!! Shut your face! I was being serious!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast