Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Do games make you cry?

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Golden sun made me also crie, i finished it so quiqly, i wanted to play that game forever.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    To make change on the awnser, I'll say FF8 When they are in space when (to not spoill) the boy & girl where talking with the song "Eyes on Me"

Sniff sniff.
    Coming soon.........

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmmm......never. But there was one time i came close, it was in FF7 when Sephiroth took a certain person out. Very unexpected and sad

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nope, no games made me cry. ^-^
    Seduced by Flesh

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Ditto. No emotion is that powerful in most of the games that I play.

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have emotional problems, haha, I'm pretty much numb to some things, but if I could cry I would, haha.
    Because I do get really sad sometimes when a character dies, or I get really happy when two characters get together so if it were possible for me to cry I would.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Otaku frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury's Avatar
    Kansas (no, I do not know what happened to Dorothy and Toto)
    Thanks

Myuh

There hasn't been a single game where I cried. When a certain someone died in VII I only responded with frustration. Even though I didn't use the character . . .ever, the character was still my favorite of the other characters of the characters' gender. (hah! I kept everything a secret! ^_^)
    En la tierra de los ciegos, el torto es rey.

In the end, Darwin is right. The strongest do survive.
    Hail Malthus!

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Only cried in FFIX's ending. The other games I played just made me quite sad and stuff. I'm not really that emotional and I think that if I finished FFIX now (even if it's my first time to beat it), I would not cry. I cried then because it was the first RPG FF game I played and finished.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast