Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: DO ghosts scare you?

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: DO ghosts scare you?

Wow, r u a ghost researcher? How do u know so much??

All that info, so mindboggling, its really hard to believe unless u experience for urself.....But I have heard of those true stories, so i guess ghosts can hurt u.

But isnt there a purpose for evrything? So how come ghosts hurt living ppl?
    Kastelic's creation

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bassdudez
    Wow, r u a ghost researcher? How do u know so much??

All that info, so mindboggling, its really hard to believe unless u experience for urself.....But I have heard of those true stories, so i guess ghosts can hurt u.

But isnt there a purpose for evrything? So how come ghosts hurt living ppl?

Not a ghost researcher. I'm just very interested in those things, so I do research on them when I have the time. ... >_> What I REALLY want to do, is do Demon Research, but EVERYONE won't let me...

... they say what throws you into the demon-summoning world is the power or the pain that resides inside you...... I'd be tempted by the power, no doubt.

Why do ghosts hurt others? Because they're angry, because others have hurt them, because they deny that they died and will do anything to make you leave, because they mistook you for what killed them, because they're unsettled...

You know, they're just like us... just dead, is all. If we were traumatized before we died, we'd do the same thing as them.

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

not if its The Holy Ghost . . .

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chan
    not if its The Holy Ghost . . .
    O_O I suppose that's a different thing entirely.

......... >_> though, they said that angels give an unrecognizable energy similar to the same energy as ki. A Ki master went through several studies for some science lab in Japan (I believe they have a whole scientific organization that due studies specifically on ki) ... he focused his ki directly out of his palm through a lead block... studies showed that some sort of energy particle actually went through the entire lead block!

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

unless they harm they don't harm you, who cares.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

They say that if u c the Holy Ghost u die instantly because he is too pure.......
    Kastelic's creation

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bassdudez
    They say that if u c the Holy Ghost u die instantly because he is too pure.......

... >_> I've heard that before...

<_< Well, I doubt you'd actually SEE the Holy Ghost...

>_> Afterall, if so great and almighty and omnipresent and omniscient... the Holy Ghost would definitely know not to show itself to other creatures, knowing full well it'd kill them.

<_> cookies

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    ... >_> I've heard that before...

<_< Well, I doubt you'd actually SEE the Holy Ghost...

>_> Afterall, if so great and almighty and omnipresent and omniscient... the Holy Ghost would definitely know not to show itself to other creatures, knowing full well it'd kill them.

<_> cookies
    Isn't the holy ghost one of them in the Trinity?, and why wud u die seeing it. Wouldn't u be in the presence of god then, it'll be a good thing just like moses saw the flamming bust in the desert

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast