Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17

Thread: DO ghosts scare you?

Newbie forthe<3ofme may be famous one day forthe<3ofme may be famous one day forthe<3ofme's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: DO ghosts scare you?

yeah i was in Gatlinburg TN and i was standing on a mountain at night, and i took a picture of my own face and there are orbs ALL OVER and it wasnt snowing that night. there was juat a thin layer of snow.

ughhhhhhh :[

:]!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Well... my bro took a pic directly of the sun... well, if you all know the solarizing effect, the picture shows as a giant orb of light, and darkness all around. That's natural, I'll say that...

However... there seemed to be an unnatural figure standing right next to it (yeah, right next to the sun)...... something....... almost demonic-looking.

<_< ... he has the picture somewhere I think...... but, I can't guarantee I can get it off him.

Newbie NerveGas may be famous one day NerveGas may be famous one day NerveGas's Avatar
    I live in the weird weather state of Maine
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: DO ghosts scare you?

Ghosts scary? Nah, I'm more afraid of living people than I am of dead ones. Anyone ever watched that Ghost Hunter show on Discovery? Saw a guy get smashed in the face by his sound gear, it was hilarious.

Banned Blou may be famous one day Blou may be famous one day Blou's Avatar
    Thanks

ghosts do not scare me. I have one living in my house and her name is Jennifer... My mother and sister do not believe me that she lives there, but w/e...its all good....so naw, ghosts don't scare mez...

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17