View Poll Results: Do girls think about "LOVE" too much?

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

63 61.76%
  • No

39 38.24%
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Do girls think to much about love?

Newbie dragonhead33 may be famous one day dragonhead33 may be famous one day dragonhead33's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do girls think to much about love?

geee... i dont know why they like to talk about that topic maybe it excites them or somthing

Newbie rowasa334 may be famous one day rowasa334 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The King of Fashion
    I think girls do think about love a lot, but not lust. I think they fanticize about those perfect relationships, while guys just want some action.
    I don't mean all girls think about is lust, but instead of love at my school it was more of a lust. Because in most of the relationships they were attracted to each others looks instead by feelings. Which made the relationships only last for about two months or so. But one of my friends has been with his girlfriend since ninth grade and are still together after we graduated. So like I said MOST of the relationships at my school is more based around looks instead of true feelings.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

alot of the relationships in my old school where based around looks and poplarity, it was hailarious to watch if not a little depresing when you suddenly realised that no one asked you out which meant you where either A: ugly B: unpopular, or C: both
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku Weebl may be famous one day Weebl may be famous one day Weebl's Avatar
    Thanks

...I have no clue why they think of love soo much...ummmm yea I agree of rowasa.But I have a question bout that too....ever noticce that girls will date scary looking guys but guys won't date really scary girls????
    I only love pie so..I wouldn't know ^^

Newbie rpgmasterjayo may be famous one day rpgmasterjayo may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well my answer to what is love is:
    love is you wanting that special person to be happy no matter what(this includes not being with you but someone else) Wanting to be with someone no matter what isn't love. These two are commonly mistaked with eachother but offcourse the best is to have that special person be happy with you. Als I'm a boy, I'm 16, and a half and I;ve had 1 girlfriend so far I think about love sometimes, about s*x well avarage. I think it all depends about he person although girls tend to show it more, guys like to hide it. I don't give a sh*t about what other poeple think about me(although I'm pretty shy around girls I find attractive, damn annoyance that is)

Newbie panzerzanaku may be famous one day panzerzanaku may be famous one day panzerzanaku's Avatar
    Thanks

No i dont think girls think too much about love. A mean would you rather them to be thinking about just having sex with which ever guy that turns them one cuz then you'ed be saying there are'nt enough good girls out there.
    [IMG][IMG].[/IMG][/IMG]
    450x110 image limit~ hassun

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks

Are you kidding me ?!

I always think about love, and I've done it twice... but,.. it's heartbreaking in the end, once, you're in love, and are deticated, then.. one of you falls out of it.
    I've been fuct over...
    and I think about love every day of my life...
    I think it's the guys I've been with that have no consideration, and don't care to have a girl at their every whim, and someone to always be there, for any matter.

eehhhhhh, love is awesome.
    I honestly think too much about love.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Not sure because I am guy, but I think they do, a lot.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast