View Poll Results: Do girls think about "LOVE" too much?

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

63 61.76%
  • No

39 38.24%
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Do girls think to much about love?

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Do girls think to much about love?

i'm a guy so i might not know as much, but i think it depends on the girl...oh well, who knows....i know i don't.....but i know one thing for sure.....i don't think i've ever met any perverted girls.....sadly, some of my friends are perverts...like one time....during a school dance, my friend had a girl who came up to him and started freak dancing with him.....then afterwards, he gave her a dollar for dancing with him....b4 u know it he got slapped in the face...oh boy, and to this day i think my friend never forgot that night.....

Otaku fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do girls think to much about love?

i think girls do or what else would they talk about! just kidding
    yes we girls think about love but not all the time...... some of us got better things to do!

but if anyone has seen 'sex and the city' u'll know that love and finding guys is pretty much what the whole show is about......

it really depends on the girl on how much they think about love..... some wonder when will they find it, is it love when they meet someone..... why does love hurt..... etc....

but i guess girls do think about love more than guys
    Signature exceeds limits and has been deleted by Hassun

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tano-kun
    i don't think i've ever met any perverted girls.....
    ...then you must've never looked hard enough! *laughs*

... my girlfriend is perverted... to me. And I'm perverted to her!

... (then again, would that even be the same as a normal "perversion" ? )

....... (well, at least I think so... XD)

...why does love hurt? ...easy, because you put your entire self into it. And to have it broken is to have you broken.

..... girls don't think about love more than guys. More girls think about love than guys, not MORE ABOUT love than guys...
    ... trust me, I've never met a girl who thought about love more than I did when I was younger... ( every second of life, baby! )

Newbie Phandora may be famous one day Phandora may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'm a girl and I don't think about love at all. I've never dated and untill now, not interested in guys. However I might simply be... the-one-who-is-fated-to-be-single! Sadly...

Jay
    Newbie Jay may be famous one day Jay may be famous one day Jay's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that most girls do think about in it some way or another...they are always looking then again so are most men all the time.

Movies do effect girls, they see how gud love is in the movies and want to find a good guy they can spend there life with "happily ever after"
    but most girls want love so badly that they dont see the gud guyz that would love them instead go straight for the bad type of men. Girls dont kno what love is, i give them credit for trying to go and find but waiting can b a good thing aswel

being a guy myself, i tend to think of finding the #1 girl in my life that i love . its always in the back of the mind..

In all, it depends on the girl at the end of the day if she thinks about love alot.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Phandora
    I'm a girl and I don't think about love at all. I've never dated and untill now, not interested in guys. However I might simply be... the-one-who-is-fated-to-be-single! Sadly...
    wow first time seeing a girl saying that she doesn't think that much in love, well yep there are some girls that think more in other stuff than love for some many reasons: 1. They maybe are ugly, 2. They are fat, 3.They think more on getting a better education, 4. Don't have time for that or 5. They are fromm the other side of the line.

Otaku Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis's Avatar
    Thanks

they just do, but not all the time, some girls feel shallow, alone and pitiful

awesome sig, thanx aiora

Newbie Rhian may be famous one day Rhian may be famous one day Rhian's Avatar
    Thanks

What I've been wondering about is: if the guys don't think about love as much as girls do - than what do they think about in all that time? XD
    But honestly, I come across a lot of girls who do have other things in their heads, that actually don't concern love, but partys, school and whatever else. They talk about underwear more than they talk about love o.ov

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast