View Poll Results: Do girls think about "LOVE" too much?

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

63 61.76%
  • No

39 38.24%
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Do girls think to much about love?

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do girls think to much about love?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhian
    What I've been wondering about is: if the guys don't think about love as much as girls do - than what do they think about in all that time? XD
    But honestly, I come across a lot of girls who do have other things in their heads, that actually don't concern love, but partys, school and whatever else. They talk about underwear more than they talk about love o.ov
    Good point, i think i have the answer to that, we guys think only in 3 sacred and important things besides love 1, is girls ,2 is sex and 3 is fun. I have seen that we (dudes) have talked about how much girls think about love, i think that we too do that but in some levels, when we are high school students we tend to think more about girls than love. Love is something we create in our minds or should i say our braine creates that feeling of having an affection towards an individual, in any way it feels hella kool when you love someone.

Newbie Mahoro the Kitty may be famous one day Mahoro the Kitty may be famous one day Mahoro the Kitty's Avatar
    Thanks

I do, but then again, I am a "ture romantic"

Newbie Firestarr may be famous one day Firestarr may be famous one day Firestarr's Avatar
    Thanks

females they are more honest to what they feel i guess that's what we see. but eventually it's just equal.. im a girl my self.. i do love a lot but i also have other things in my mind... we are just "Sweet" ^_^

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a girl, but the only love I think about is my love for anime... My 'non-anime' friends at school think I'm crazy for loving all these anime characters, because they're all into 'hot guys'. But...they're under 16, so hopefully they'll get over love soon.

Newbie tinkbell2005 may be famous one day tinkbell2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    Good point, i think i have the answer to that, we guys think only in 3 sacred and important things besides love 1, is girls ,2 is sex and 3 is fun. I have seen that we (dudes) have talked about how much girls think about love, i think that we too do that but in some levels, when we are high school students we tend to think more about girls than love. Love is something we create in our minds or should i say our braine creates that feeling of having an affection towards an individual, in any way it feels hella kool when you love someone.

i agree with the last sentence about "love is something we create" im a girl and ive learned that love is mostly just infatuation for some girls, they cant tell the difference between love and lust.....what some girls feel is love is really not but just something they created in their minds....to me i think its a sense of insecurity and they just want some kind of security in there lives so they get a bf say they love them and would die for them and blah blah blah, then they break up and find a new bf and then its the same thing over and over....some girls never can tell what love is and thats probably why they think about it and the same thing goes for guys too.... (just my opinion)

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

I was wondering if any of u all think that girls think to much about "love"? Just yesterday in clas i saw two girls writing "I Love You" on paper all nice in pretty. Around this school i overhear girls talking about guys all the time. Its like they cant think of anything else. So what do u all think? Do girls dream too much about love and forget about their priorities? Boys what do u all think? ANd what do all u girls think? I'd appreciate ur responses all Thank you!
    I'm gunna have to say HELL yes on this subject......Girls think WAY to much in the love area........Seriously....But then...Just think about it........Women and girls and well altogether females were created to love and nurture and care........That's what we are created to do......But in today's age.....We think that we NEED a B/f So we can be loved ourselves.......and yet all we do is lust and not love and like tinkbel said up there......WE JUST BREAK UP AND FIND SOME NEW CHAP TO TAKE CARE OF OUR NEEDS............I , on the other hand, have never had a B/f and unless the right Guy comes along.....I really Don't need one Cuz I just lust after some guys...BUT THE FEELING PASSES and I never really LOVE.....So mainly to all the girls out there...."LOVE" ISN'T THE ANSWER.....Don't be in a relationship JUST because you REALLY want to have a b/f or Have sex or feel "Loved"..........Go into a relationship for only the RIGHT reasons.......Damn I just wrote a frickin page...lol....Happy readin!

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TransparentShadows
    high school romance never works out.
    yea they do sometimes my girlfirend and i had a hard start and here we are more that 1 year together......

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, they do think too much about love. But you have to admit, most of the girls believe in happy endings and not always the guys seem to think that, they have their....minds set on other things. But not always..

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast