View Poll Results: Do girls think about "LOVE" too much?

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

63 61.76%
  • No

39 38.24%
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Do girls think to much about love?

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do girls think to much about love?

Yes, girls do think a lot about love. We are always in search to find our true love, and get excited once we discover the one. As for me, I have already find my dear sweet love.

Otaku kenenth84 may be famous one day kenenth84 may be famous one day kenenth84's Avatar
    Thanks

Personal Question: How to make a poll? ^_^ thanks

Newbie Tivles of Light may be famous one day Tivles of Light may be famous one day Tivles of Light's Avatar
    Thanks

i think girls think about love about the same as some boys do, they are just more open about it and its more socially acceptable for girls to do it than boys...i mean in this society apathy is more and more accepted. think about it, the last time you were truly passionate about something, did some people think it was odd or embarrasing or funny? maybe its just where i live...

Don't ever believe you dont deserve what you desire

<3 eternally TOL

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaam0927
    yea they do sometimes my girlfirend and i had a hard start and here we are more that 1 year together......
    That's great! ....except, one year just means you've been together for one year...

... love shouldn't make you think about how long you've been with each other (not saying that you are... just saying as a statement) , rather, how you've been with each other...

Tell you the truth, all I know is that we're getting really close to our 2nd year anniversary (of being boyfriend and girlfriend) ... I may know the date, but other than that... I don't know how long.

................. eheh.

(((
    ::his Darling little A.D.::

::takes out paper::

::does a little math::

::scratches it out::

::counts on fingers:: ...it's about 4 months and twenty days until our anniversary... i think ^^;;;; ehehehehe...
    )))

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by *Mayura*
    Yes, girls do think a lot about love. We are always in search to find our true love, and get excited once we discover the one. As for me, I have already find my dear sweet love.
    same here ^^ I found someone I can find myself with in the future....and I plan to keep it that way. Good luck with your love and I hope it blossoms ^^

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Newbie drake_dragonfire may be famous one day drake_dragonfire may be famous one day drake_dragonfire's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow thats deep... I would have to say that i dont think girls think too much about love. I am a hopless romantic though so y'know. I cant help it though, i just love that feeling. I suppose girls are no different

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro_psyco666
    same here ^^ I found someone I can find myself with in the future....and I plan to keep it that way. Good luck with your love and I hope it blossoms ^^
    Thanks again, Pyro_psyco666. I wish and hope for the same to you as well. Finding one's true love is hard, but once you do, it is greatest experience a girl can ever have.

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

yes It does depend on the girl.Usually girls who are slutty or just want to know
    how it feels to be in love with a guy are the ones who talk alot about that stuff with their friends,or maybe since one of their friends has a boyfreind or girlfriend(guy) they want to use them just to use them or show em off that u have one.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast