View Poll Results: Do girls think about "LOVE" too much?

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

63 61.76%
  • No

39 38.24%
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Do girls think to much about love?

Newbie drake_dragonfire may be famous one day drake_dragonfire may be famous one day drake_dragonfire's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do girls think to much about love?

lol, trophy boy friend. lol and living viacariously through others, that too is deep. i feel so shallow...

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

WHAT! come on this is rediculous. It all depends on how they are raised or some other scientific theory of some sort. I'll find out what the true answer is.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Otaku Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis's Avatar
    Thanks

um...luv is ok i suppose when it doesn't hurt, emotionally

awesome sig, thanx aiora

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Isis
    um...luv is ok i suppose when it doesn't hurt, emotionally
    ..... O_O that was the simplest response i've ever seen...

...................XD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy
    WHAT! come on this is rediculous. It all depends on how they are raised or some other scientific theory of some sort. I'll find out what the true answer is.
    <_< Of course it matters with how they were raised, and what experiences they've had in life.......... ^.^ Not a scientific theory, though. Those don't sink in too well with the emotions. No scientific theory is completely correct with the emotions...... I suppose that's why it's a THEORY. ^_^;;

... >_> try mixing psychological, with chemical, gene theories, area research, and weather effects... that should give about the right answer.

Newbie Mijuko may be famous one day Mijuko may be famous one day Mijuko's Avatar
    Thanks

'girls' are people. People are animals, and so subject to the ravages of external and internal stimuli, like both poor examples *and* hormones. The way that they react to them, however, varies sharply based on the character of the person, which in turn varies according to the ideas that they've been brought up with and the things that they've done/that have been done to them during their lives. There is no algorithm, save for one which is as complicated as the people themselves, and there is no cure, save for incidental ones that happen to work for some random person.

Some people are unaffected, others completely changed. The whither, why, and how are not for us to ken, ye grok?

Newbie drake_dragonfire may be famous one day drake_dragonfire may be famous one day drake_dragonfire's Avatar
    Thanks

AhHA its genetic. I knew it wasn't just me. Damn government "special vitiman shots"

Newbie Lord Kakashi may be famous one day Lord Kakashi may be famous one day Lord Kakashi's Avatar
    Thanks

sometimes i wanna say forget love while over all love is pretty cool and girls have weird fantasys about love it's natural for women i suppose but anyway i aint gonna vote yes or no because not all do that

peace

^click the signature to join a new growing anime forums

Newbie lixian may be famous one day lixian may be famous one day lixian's Avatar
    Thanks

Girls think too much about love.. because of these stupid romance movies. At least, most of them. Because I am not interested in these things at the moment. Education is more important than boys.

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast