View Poll Results: Do girls think about "LOVE" too much?

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

63 61.76%
  • No

39 38.24%
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Do girls think to much about love?

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do girls think to much about love?

The shame is that when you're young you are idealistic about love and relationships, but when you get older and get hurt a few times you become jaded to a point and think about the possibilities of love less and less. Try to enjoy the simple years when you can love without fear.

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Newbie SamIam may be famous one day SamIam may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hmmmmm .... interesting question ... unfortunately with a relatively mundane answer ...

By and large, much of what we consider genderal profiles for personality type revolves around or his highly influcenced by biochemistry.

The hormones Testosterone for males and Estrogen for females actually influence behaviours and perceptions.

Case in point, It is a kwown and documented fact that behaviours can and will change if the hormonal balance of the individual is upset or changed ... a number of years ago a testosterone variant was used as the main ingredient for a prescription painkiller ...

... It was effective and yet, it had some very interesting side effects ... a large percentage of the females taking this compound became more mentally and physically aggresive ... apparently had a heightend sex drive and in some extreme cases developed male pattern facial hair and a noticable deepening of the voice.

... Now what happens to a male with a higher ratio of Estrogen ...

Well, it seems that males (by the absence of Testosterone, are less prone to violence and anger ... while have a higher regard for socially collaborative ventures.

So, it is thought that by extension, these young women are biased by hormones and culture to value long term social bonding with the associated trappings of such a commitment i.e. the manifestation of "love"

...while the male is by hormonal directive, more focused on the end result of species survival.

Newbie fullmetal rurouni may be famous one day fullmetal rurouni may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think it's normal for school girls to talk all the time about love, though I didn't. It's the romance of the ideal love. The true thing they haven't experienced yet...
    But I believe that it depends on the circumstances. Boys think of love seriously, some times too.(I mean no sex including) don't they?

Newbie SamIam may be famous one day SamIam may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fullmetal rurouni
    I think it's normal for school girls to talk all the time about love, though I didn't. It's the romance of the ideal love. The true thing they haven't experienced yet...
    But I believe that it depends on the circumstances. Boys think of love seriously, some times too.(I mean no sex including) don't they?
    Well, conventional wisdom dictates that much like the fact that males and females have a balance or ratio of male and female hormones ... (males have small amounts of Estrogen and females have a small amounts of Testosterone naturally) That thought patterns follow somewhat along those lines ... especially at the earlier stages of physical development.

Thus, young girls tend to think about romance more than the physical act ... while young boys tend to focus on the act first then romance.

The really funny thing though, is that there is a trend reversal later in life starting during the late 30's early 40's for humans ... the male sex drive (peaks during the teens) then slowly declines there after, while the female sex tends to increase slowly after the mid 20's ...

Now if there is a god, this diety has a wicked sense of humor!
    Last edited by SamIam; Dec 08, 2005 at 09:44 AM.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

luv is good when ur on the good side of it

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

so true
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Newbie icyred may be famous one day icyred may be famous one day icyred's Avatar
    Thanks

they r trying to get attetion n had nvr been "love" which is veri personal...
    they r young n still experimenting wif sth tt is new wif them...tt's y they sometym r quite overboard n emotional wen itx cums to luv..

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

Uh..what? Can you please add the vowels back in? I know my spelling totally sucks somtimes but really, how am I suppost to read that?

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast