View Poll Results: Do girls think about "LOVE" too much?

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

63 61.76%
  • No

39 38.24%
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Do girls think to much about love?

Newbie Kuchiki Rukia may be famous one day Kuchiki Rukia may be famous one day Kuchiki Rukia's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do girls think to much about love?

Well, when girls find boys they like we can't help but think about him all the time, even if we don't want to.
    But when we don't find someone we like we don't worry about it and just have fun. (sorry for saying "we" to much)

Otaku Sabishii_Mitsukai may be famous one day Sabishii_Mitsukai may be famous one day Sabishii_Mitsukai's Avatar
    Thanks

we (me and my frends) dont exactly think about luv. we think about guys and how hott they are. and how big something and all that other juicy stuff. and we are under 16, and all the romance movies i watch dont influence me. but eh yehea,
    The maximum dimnsions for an image in your signature is 110 pixels high and 450 pixels wide, please find an image which complies with this.
    -WOO fat PRIDE BABII!! i wana get that book
    **luv ya roldie, and no im not a gold digga**

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

i hate it when girls are like that.yes i am female but all my friends are guys so i dont have that prob but it bugs the hell out of me when that type of topic comes up.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Otaku PunkAngel7 may be famous one day PunkAngel7 may be famous one day PunkAngel7's Avatar
    Thanks

well speaking as a girl myself i used to day dream about it and love all the romantic movies and everytime i saw someone kissing i was all aww how sweet now that i'm 15and a half i run and scream when someone is kissing and the only romantic movies i like is when its tragic ^_^
    You wouldn't know a good thing
    if it came up and slit your throat

Newbie Kasuki-kun may be famous one day Kasuki-kun may be famous one day Kasuki-kun's Avatar
    Rochester Hills , Michigan(but dont go after me please)
    Thanks

i think that girls do think about love cause they just keep talking and talking about it at my school i think that it is just a high school thing and up

DESTROY ALL HUMANS AND HALF BREEDS THE WORLD IS FIT FOR ONLY DEMONS

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PunkAngel7
    well speaking as a girl myself i used to day dream about it and love all the romantic movies and everytime i saw someone kissing i was all aww how sweet now that i'm 15and a half i run and scream when someone is kissing and the only romantic movies i like is when its tragic ^_^
    15-and-a-half huh? All grown up, so now instead of saying "Aww" you run and scream. Cool...
    Anyhow, the question is whether or not girls think about love too much...
    I think it's more a matter of females being more open with their feelings and at the age that's being considered here (mid-teen) they're more open about "crushes" than actual feelings.
    My guess... And I emphasize guess... Is that at the ages 13-17 or so boys are trying to be men and girls are trying to be women. With that said, when boys are trying to be men and girls are trying to be women, they're shooting for the stereotypical version of each as they haven't yet reached the mentality that only life experience brings. So, boys see men with no feelings who can't express feelings at all except to say "Yeah, that's my beeyotch." Girls, quite the opposite. I can't really put this in any intellectual manner, it seems. This is all "generally speaking" and my guess is less than half of the boys n girls at the ages specified on this site are like that, seein' as how, in all actuality, there's a bit of a higher level of maturity in the "kids" on this site (though sometimes it doesn't show). And like I said, it's all just a guess.
    Last edited by Agent Orange 216; Oct 07, 2005 at 09:36 PM.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

well never really been in love so i cant say grls take it seriously. . .
    Don't let me be.

Newbie ZarakiKenpachi may be famous one day ZarakiKenpachi may be famous one day ZarakiKenpachi's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe girls talk about love also...take example that I attend High School...theres alot of relationship drama that goes on during the 8 hours of the day we spend. Relationships blah blah this...love blah blah that...The point is girls do talk about love alot...so if they talk about it surely there most likely thinking about it.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast