View Poll Results: Do girls think about "LOVE" too much?

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

63 61.76%
  • No

39 38.24%
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Do girls think to much about love?

Otaku Panda Golf Champion Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do girls think to much about love?

I don't really know if girls think about love in highschool, at least not until they reach the end of junior and senior year. The only reason that they think about love at that point is because they are about to enter the real life and they may not see the one that they really like everyday at 7:45 a.m. (or whatever time school may start).

Newbie St Disaster may be famous one day St Disaster may be famous one day St Disaster's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rook
    What is so serious about relationships at any age? Some people if not most prefer to go thru life with a lover or friend, rather than go it alone. Its a big world out there, and i plan to see it with my freinds. Cruisin the world!

i actually meant that life shouldnt be taken seriously. all you see anymore in america are people trying to be grown up, or trying to establish power ofver someone or something. it doesnt matter who you are or where you are... we have all done one or the other at some point in our lives. or will. you that are in a relationship of anysorts now that you have or will try to get your way by with holding *something*.i myself am one that tried to act grown up. i did this by going out and getting a gf in the eigth grade. then, by having sex with her. and then, when she broke up with me, i started to party, and have one nights. im still known as a slut in my neighborehood. ha ha ha. but all i can do is laugh about it, because in the long run, it DOESNT MATTER. because no matter what, you will be in pain, and you will be happy, and you will be sad. jno matter if you are with someone or not. no matter how old you were when you decided that you wanted to be an adult. no matter what.

burning like a bridge for her body... and sunk like a stone in the sea.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

they just say that stuff. they say it to mean the fact that they're friends. now when ur g/f says it, that's another story. but hell, i say i love u to my friends. even though i have a g/f. she says it to her friends also. just the way we express friendship.

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

NoOoO.....not all girls think all the time about love and guys......its annoying....bleh.....all the time no......

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Re: Do girls think to much about love?

Quote Originally Posted by St Disaster
    i actually meant that life shouldnt be taken seriously. all you see anymore in america are people trying to be grown up, or trying to establish power ofver someone or something. it doesnt matter who you are or where you are... we have all done one or the other at some point in our lives. or will. you that are in a relationship of anysorts now that you have or will try to get your way by with holding *something*.i myself am one that tried to act grown up. i did this by going out and getting a gf in the eigth grade. then, by having sex with her. and then, when she broke up with me, i started to party, and have one nights. im still known as a slut in my neighborehood. ha ha ha. but all i can do is laugh about it, because in the long run, it DOESNT MATTER. because no matter what, you will be in pain, and you will be happy, and you will be sad. jno matter if you are with someone or not. no matter how old you were when you decided that you wanted to be an adult. no matter what.
    Wow, thats deep, that does make sense, but still... but that still makes me wonder if girls think to much about love, becuase as someone pointed out b4 people may seem like that in front of u trying to be with you, but still i see lots of girls from afar talking about boys, staring at them, and even writing to other girls about which boys they think are cute, i say girls think too much about love, but now i wonder if my question is fair? DOes any one think i shouldve asked who thinks too much about love, and for an answer put boys, then the other girls?

Newbie gracia1670 may be famous one day gracia1670 may be famous one day gracia1670's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, I think "girls" think too much about love. They got stuck with fiction novels or movies that they ended up being idealistic. What they need to understand is what really "love" means. People nowadays just think about what can they get out of it and not what they can give or think what the "other" person can do for them instead of how can we grow together.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Sorry i didn't really have enough time to read all the posts.

But really i felt that i just wanted to be in a relationship with a guy who really liked me. It was just a case of wanting to be loved really!! I suppose during my younger teenaged years, i felt as though i should be in a relationship because most of my mates were but i could never meet a great guy who really understands me!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

The answer is no, well, considering the girls at my school.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast