View Poll Results: Do girls think about "LOVE" too much?

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

63 61.76%
  • No

39 38.24%
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Do girls think to much about love?

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Do girls think to much about love?

Quote Originally Posted by TransparentShadows
    Well at a point the girls are going to realize that high school romance never works out. Personally, I think it might be an affect of insucurity in some girls. Striving to feel loved by someone, it would make them feel special and accepted. Like they were a part of something.

Just a thought.
    Good point. ..Well I've always had a boyfriend but only to have someone to boss around...and yes not all girls think like that but most of them do.....I mean only the stupid ones who never really had a real boyfriend....I mean if you have had a few boyfriends you know how it works.... yes call me shallow I don't care....
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do girls think to much about love?

Please pardon if my words strike anyone.

By my statistics, only 56.475% of girls are "love obsessed".
    The rest are too busy with other thoughts, have a hatred towards love, or deny their feelings toward them.

No wait. Let me rephrase that.

By my statistics, only 82.5% of GIRLS are "love obsessed".
    Some only say they think about it when they really don't (it's an odd percentage), some have a hatred of it (mostly tomboys), others have been turned off by it (most have been taught that only money or studies matter), and the rest of the percentage are just normal (they stay as kids, not familiar with the differences of sex).

By my statistics, only 30.45% of WOMEN are "love obsessed".
    The rest have "figured out" love, gave up on love, "forgot" about love, became "too familiar" with lust or greed, and the rest have rather random reasons. (By my statistics, 30% who aren't love obsessed are happy, the rest are angry or sad)

... I was love obsessed, but I'm a guy. My gf wasn't as "love obsessed" as I was. In fact, I haven't really met anyone as "love obsessed" as I was during my days.
    My philosophy was mostly based on love.
    Nowadays, I may not seem as "love obsessed" because I found it, and am living forever content in it. But, I do get rather desperate if I get a small " inklin' " that it's disappearing. ^_^ Afterall, if love is my happiness, why shouldn't I be desperate?

Nothing wrong with "love obsession"... it merely strives a person for something.
    To some, they work hard for fame... some, for money... others, for respect... others, for self preservation... or self improvement... or etc etc.

However, it does leave them vulnerable to depression or being traumatized by loss of love. ... I have experienced it myself, and it's never really something nice. But it can build you into a better person, if you have the right strength or support. So that's how I see it.

No such thing as "too much" love. It depends on the one who's receiving the "TOO MUCH" love. If the person does not feel the same way, or does not accept it, it can seem a little too.... well... insane.

Thank you for allowing me to join in this conversation.

Newbie St Disaster may be famous one day St Disaster may be famous one day St Disaster's Avatar
    Thanks

ha ha ha... i dont care as much about love as just not being lonely... at my school, i really have no one to talk to, and i spend my cold winter night alone. but any ways... off subject. i think that it would be more appropriate to ask which think about love more...

burning like a bridge for her body... and sunk like a stone in the sea.

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

Originally posted by sosoChan Yes, I'm a girl, and i'm the same as aany other girl, I also like to talk about boys, but not any boys, we dream of boys that only exsist in fairy tales,I don't know, no ofenece, but it's hard to fined the perfect man. laolz
    ?Perfect man?
    Define Perfect. Unless your talking about the honest,brave,kind hearted, strong & sensitive, good looking men. You can't call that perfect.
    I'm not trying to be rude but no matter how much you search out in the world, no man or anything is perfect.^_^

Men are similar to that though, they want to find love & are always in the middle of thoughts of "LOVE". But search for it in all the wrong places. right?^_^
    AO SEX LEGEND ...turn the page...

voluntarily left site Alegos may be famous one day Alegos may be famous one day
    Thanks

I don't think girls think about love any more or less than guys do, and there isn't any way to find out other than monitoring the brain activity associated with love and then taking a random selection representative of a population and counting how many times the "love brain pattern" appears. As far as I know that hasn't been done... yet. I think the idea that girls think about love too much is just a projection (subconscious or otherwise) of the social norm that girls... think about love too much!

That's like the idea that females are more emotional than males. There was a study (perhaps even replications of it by now) where the results have shown that males and females both feel and respond to emotions equally. It's just that females express emotions more, probably because males are inadvertantly (and sometimes purposely) pressured into supressing expression of emotion, because it's more "manly" to do so.

That and the fact many people that age (and even afterwards) confuse love with infatuation or lust. Where the latter two are fleeting and maleable, love is enduring.

Newbie BlackMamba may be famous one day BlackMamba may be famous one day BlackMamba's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh... The Girls And Boys Are Both Emotive. REALLY!

It's Just That The Girls... Well The Girls (The Most Of Them ) Are Just A Little More Emotive And Expressive Than Boys

And Well, Girls Think 'Bout Love Earlier Than Boys... U'Know... Dreaming With Princes That Are Blue And Have Horses!!! And Dreaming With Castles >.> Too Many Emotive Things >.> Havin' Babys >.> Gettin' Married Wuuuooo!

Of Course I'm Not Like The Most Of Them AOjaoHAOhao!!! But Actually I Think 'Bout Love But... Not Like The Way Of Barbie ¬_¬ No Thanks!

So Then Take All That Junk I Wrote Like... YES, GIRLS THINK TOO MUCH ABOUT LOVE.

P.D.: ): Nyyyya I Love My Boy ^^

Newbie missy may be famous one day missy may be famous one day missy's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree that girls sometimes think to much about guys, but you what if they really like the guy? And what if the guy feels the same way about her then for sure he's gonna do the same thing a girl is doing and that's talking about them.
    Signature images are limited to 450x110 pixels, please only use images of that size or smaller.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix040689
    yes but its a natural way of life. girls think of love guys think of ...*cough* .ex
    hey i take offence to that, i'm a guy and i think about love, and before you dare suggest it, i'm not gay, i'm bi, but thats besides the point.

from what i've seen girls talk about love, but they don't necisserially think about it. when you get people on their own they will be suprisingly honest.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast