Thread: Do as Infinity Fan

Otaku paiki may be famous one day paiki may be famous one day paiki's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Do as Infinity Fan

Hey DaI fans...

I would like to know what´s your favorite music/videoclip of this great Band... with the beauty Tomiko Van singing. i think it´ll come the 10th album this year!!!!
    The 18th Single: Rakuen was out on December
    The 19th Single: For the future was out this month (January)

I really like both 2 new singles, "Rakuen" and "For the future"...

The best music for me is: "Shinjitsu no uta" and "We are"

Best Video Clip is: "Under the sun"

Otaku zeine may be famous one day zeine may be famous one day zeine's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sad Case but I've never seem a DAI videoclip although I like Tomiko Van and the band's sounds so much...

Faves/best tunes (so far): Fukai Mori, Shinjitsu no Uta, Tooku Made....

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can't say i'm a big DAI fan, but I like Tomiko, and when are they coming to the states again????

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zeine
    Sad Case but I've never seem a DAI videoclip although I like Tomiko Van and the band's sounds so much...

My favs' too >_<
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

My faves as well! But I love Shinjitsu no Uta more, and I think I need to hear more of Tooku Made (only heard it once, but it was really cool!)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit

My favs' too >_<

Haha... What coincidence... >.^

Quote Originally Posted by eleonne
    My faves as well! But I love Shinjitsu no Uta more, and I think I need to hear more of Tooku Made (only heard it once, but it was really cool!)

Hmmm... Fukai Mori still grabs the top for me... It's prolly one of the first songs that I have genuinely loved once I heard it... I was really touched by this song and it had the perfect menaing to complement its title and its tune... Very inspiring and soothing... The song IS a deep forest in itself... Shinjitsu no Uta on the other hand boasts a unique ethnicity in its instruments and I love the lounging and relaxed flow of it... Tooku Made is very much attention grabbing... It catches right after you hear the first word and I very much like the charm of the whole song...

Van Tomiko-san's voice just hits you right on the spot and gives exactly distinct perfection and distinct beauty... I cannot stress how much I love her awesome vocals...

Unfortunately, it's really hard finding their new released album here... Argh, so annoying...
    Last edited by zeine; Feb 08, 2005 at 01:42 AM.

Newbie Yuki Sohma may be famous one day Yuki Sohma may be famous one day Yuki Sohma's Avatar
    Thanks
    Haha... What coincidence... >.^

Hmmm... Fukai Mori still grabs the top for me... It's prolly one of the first songs that I have genuinely loved once I heard it... I was really touched by this song and it had the perfect menaing to complement its title and its tune... Very inspiring and soothing... The song IS a deep forest in itself... Shinjitsu no Uta on the other hand boasts a unique ethnicity in its instruments and I love the lounging and relaxed flow of it... Tooku Made is very much attention grabbing... It catches right after you hear the first word and I very much like the charm of the whole song...

Van Tomiko-san's voice just hits you right on the spot and gives exactly distinct perfection and distinct beauty... I cannot stress how much I love her awesome vocals...

Unfortunately, it's really hard finding their new released album here... Argh, so annoying...
    well if you ask me I found it easily.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki Sohma
    well if you ask me I found it easily.
    Lucky you... It's really hard to find it here...