Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Do u like school?

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Do u like school?

Hi people of AO, i was wondering, do u all like school, do u hate it?, for me, school depresses me, i cant stand it, so i try to do extra curricularactivities to take that off my mind, but anyway enough about me, i wanna hear from u, wat do u think about school?

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do u like school?

only reason I go to school is to hang out with my friends
    I love my girlfriend.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

It's like work... It's a necessity. You don't have to like it, you just have to do it. It's not hard to enjoy once you realize you'll be just like the bums that bug you for money at every circle K in the nation if you don't go.

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

everyone hate school man!!! its boring!!!in fact the teachers r anoying!....classwork,homework..man i hate this!

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally; I enjoyed school, or at least I didn't mind it. Why? It beats work. At least at school you can sit back and relax and just soak up information while only half paying attention. At least I can, that's my learning style. I never had problems with tests, having not studied for one since 6th grade and still getting A's and B's. The part that I miss about school though is the friends, you'll lose most of them after highschool. All I can say is to at least make the most of your time in school, bacause before you know it you'll be stuck with a full time job and not enough free time. I can't wait to go back to school, but then again I'll be attending Full Sail so it's a bit different.

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

school is for sleeping... and throwing things at. night is for AO! i dont like it... or hate it... its just sorta...there.

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I hated school - everything they tried to teach me I already knew - Because unlike all the other kids at my scool, I actually knew how to read. LoL Just kidding... But it's true that I knew more about certain subjects than my teachers... That's pretty sad.

But, now I'm in college and up to my eyeballs with about five essays... all of which are supposed to be 6-8 pages long... And they are all due in the next 2 weeks :O

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

School is okay.....I like being with my friend and I have two nice teachers other wise its really stressing and boring.One of the most anyoing parts of school is Homework!Gawd! I can't stand it!

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast