Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Do u like school?

Newbie Blackfire may be famous one day Blackfire may be famous one day Blackfire's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do u like school?

psshh no. its not teh education.. its all teh stupid.. there.. that are @$$holes.. school is good.. but with the ppl.. it sux

Otaku dragonman may be famous one day dragonman may be famous one day dragonman's Avatar
    Thanks

school sux! i hate it ,i hate it i, hate it! its totally boring for me. the best thing for me is lunch.
    "May the force be with you"- Yoda

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

hating school to me is relative, do i hate school, of course not, its College who the **** hates college, parties galore, do I hate classes, yes of course, I hate physics of all. Its a relative thing here, I love college but I hate the classes so I really don't hate school, just some of things I learn in it.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

School is good to learn something, nothing more. Learning how to do a job, learning how to react in society, learning how to listen to rules and not be late, etc.

I think school can even be fun if you like what your doing so in short, I like school, but what I don't like is the following:

I learned in college(a bit in secondary, or high school for some) by a few teachers that we aren't always being told what really happens, specifically in science. In math more precisely, each time I go through a new course, it goes deeper and deeper and deeper, thought I won't go that deep XD

But my teacher did tell me that one of his old students that chose to dwell to the deepest bowels of math took a 3 hour bus ride back from his class to ask his old teacher if what he "just" learned was true.........must of been something big. I'll try and urge my teacher to know what freaked the person out so I can freak a few people XD, thought if its "that" freaky, I just might keep it for myself as a neat or not so neat secret ^.^
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Newbie Gundam-Freedom may be famous one day Gundam-Freedom may be famous one day Gundam-Freedom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dragonman
    school sux! i hate it ,i hate it i, hate it! its totally boring for me. the best thing for me is lunch.
    Yeah I agree I only like the Lunch part too

Fave Animes: 高達wing, 高達seed,高達第08MS小隊,高達ZZ,頭文字D,naruto,bleach,stu dio ghibli,龍珠Z,名偵探柯南,數碼暴龍,天地無用 etc

Newbie kiksq may be famous one day kiksq may be famous one day
    Thanks

School suxors the big 111, i have to get up at 6:40 in the freaking morning and i have to stay at school for like a freaking hour and a half in the ymca, the guy running the ymca is a real bitch and i have no class's with my Friends totally unfair.

well then again i get to see a lot of stupid fights all day long.
    ! r@p3 y0u !n 3y3

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

what I am learning in terms of math and science, is that each subject builds upon another, the reason why most people aren't told everything is because the lack the ability at that point in time to understand all of the concepts, same thing with science, each successive course builds upon another as a foundation, also each major requires you to only learn a few or a certain number of things, me as an engineer, I must understand ALOT more math and science that most people walking around, so whatever he learned was probably a very easy way to do some equations or something, I am interested to know what he learned, when you have an answer Soldat of Life, tell me what it is, cuz I am interested.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie Scribbles may be famous one day Scribbles may be famous one day
    Thanks

schools gay! i only go cause im forced to by law and my friends are there.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast