Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Do u like school?

Newbie TransparentShadows may be famous one day TransparentShadows may be famous one day TransparentShadows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do u like school?

I like learning things. Not like math but Biology and Phsychology are the types of things that I look forward to. I just wish I didn't have to get up in the morning.

I actually don't care too much for the social scene brought up by High School. Everyone is into being "cool" and drugs and drinking. I just don't find that appealing and school would be alot better if it wasn't for the pressure about trying to conform into something acceptable by the rest of the students. Oh well in the end School is just a test of morals, and those who give into the drinking and drugs while paying no attention to their work will soon suffer the results later on.

Newbie tob_punk may be famous one day tob_punk may be famous one day tob_punk's Avatar
    Thanks

well...school does have many boring points, but i cant say i haate ie, cuz i know how much it means to my future.

Newbie Ghost_Hacker may be famous one day Ghost_Hacker may be famous one day Ghost_Hacker's Avatar
    Thanks

I no longer go to school but when I did I did not like it to much bit some lessons were cool for example IT lol
    _GHOST_HACKER__("When Machines Lean How To Feel Who Decides What Is Human")_

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

school is requirement but is a starting point for us get friends and expand our friend network.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

School was ok for me. I did manage to make a lot of friends over the years. But once i went away to Univeristy most my friends lost contact.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie Kuchiki Rukia may be famous one day Kuchiki Rukia may be famous one day Kuchiki Rukia's Avatar
    Thanks

sometimes it's fun but most of the time you just wanna kill yourself. But hanging with friends always makes it better.

Newbie inu-girl may be famous one day inu-girl may be famous one day inu-girl's Avatar
    Thanks

i happen to love school and no i'm not a geek if you just hang with friends then school is cool
    [Sig image removed for being much too large. Max allowable sig dimensions: 450 wide by 110 high]]

Otaku Panda Golf Champion Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost's Avatar
    Thanks

School, when you are in you hate it and when you are out you miss it. Remember that! !

I remember I couldn't wait to be out. When I was finally out I had the real world to face, I had to get a job and go to school for college and pay my way. Well, because of the paying for your way your job tends to be more important. I do miss school because all a kid had in the way of responsiblities is just making it to school and doing homework. To tell you the weird truth, those were the good old days LOL

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast