Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Do u like school?

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do u like school?

Yes, I do like school from the bottom of my heart . It keep me going and challenge my own ablities, education-wise .

Newbie panzerzanaku may be famous one day panzerzanaku may be famous one day panzerzanaku's Avatar
    Thanks

School sucks. The only good thing about school is that you get to see your friends on a regular basis..

Banned Musouka-chan may be famous one day Musouka-chan may be famous one day Musouka-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

I personally found out the older I've gotten the more tolerative I have become when it comes to enjoying school. I can admit I didnt like Elementary school very much because of how cruel the kids were to me. But I've grown up - and I cant necessarily say the same for those same people lol.

I'm in College now, and its much more enjoyable. There's lots of stuff to do, including paying attention to studies. It evens out.

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

I loved school. never failed much..and when i was at colledge.. lol.. it was like a warcraft III and Frozen throne camp thats all we did. day in day out. even through finals were were stomping, mana burning, summoning, metamorphing, starfalling, carrion swarming every day.. i miss school some times......

ps.. night elves for life... run for your life.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

School? Quite frankly I HATED school. It doesn't seem like I would say that compared to everything else I've said, eh?

However, I love college. The reason why I hated school, is because I always had a hard time paying attention (a lack of interest in every subject they gave me), with the exception of my "miracles" in P.E. (I'm not skilled, I only have luck with me) . I hated school's way of... PreK leads you to K. K leads you to Mid. Mid leads you to High. And High leads you to College.

Quite frankly, PreK was fun. K was fun. Mid started my nightmare. And High was just annoying. They always kept saying "This is to prepare you for college." When I knew for a fact that college was nothing like that! College depended on the teacher and the scheduling that you threw yourself at! (So in fact, college is really just your fault if it's bad... unless if it's just a bad college)

=_= All those things they gave me... homework after homework. Worksheet after worksheet. Schedule changing after schedule changing... for what?! Me going up to college, being incredibly stiff and confused, just to realize that I could finally control my own fate in this god-forsaken world of knowledge?!!!

=.= .........

^_^ Oh, and I've always been shy. And I wasn't much for words. So all those annoying people trying to socialize with me during Mid and High probably added to the reason to hating them. (I'm that guy that doesn't say much, but can. Loyal and trustworthy... however, always suspicious-looking in the corner of the shadows) ^.^ So don't take my word for it!

Newbie yuyah may be famous one day yuyah may be famous one day yuyah's Avatar
    Thanks

its ok...to me ...because you may experience lt of friends and memories and insults from your proffessors and many more ....

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

lol i sometimes i hate school but sometimes i love school, it is weird but when we are in high school we hate it but once out we kinda miss it..

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

i like school...

a lot...

i like learning and reading and discussing and all that nerdy business...

i'm that girl in class that sits quietly and reads a book (unless i have friends in there, then i'm obnoxious)...

and always got my books and paper and my little planner...

and, worst of all...

i remind the teacher if we have homework...

i know, i know...

sorry, i'm good girl by accident...

at least i'm not in your class...

::heart:: Abu Dhabi
    Last edited by Abu Dhabi; Oct 18, 2005 at 03:51 PM.

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast