Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Do u like school?

voluntarily left site Alegos may be famous one day Alegos may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Do u like school?

For me, grades k-6 were pretty fun perhaps due to my panglossian youth without the insight of labor to come however it was a point where I made social ties that somewhat stand today. Grades 7-9 (here they're together in either one of two local Junior High Schools) were... all right, not really much to say here, though most people I ask would never go back to Jr. high if they had the chance. As for High School, it was an enlightening time for me, more resources and ideas were presented to me. However I disliked doing homework, learning comes naturally for me so I deemed homework and studying moot (a decision I later regretted). But college is great, I've been able to hold a 4.0 thusfar as opposed to my subpar GPA throughout High School. (which, incidentally makes me wonder if the GPA system really is the best system we can come up with. I would personally like to see a system more maleable to individual strengths and weaknesses rather than forcing everyone into the same mold)

Anyway, that's more than I'm sure any of you are interested in, or even willing to read. But since I'm so nice, I put the information out wheter you want it or not, in the off chance somebody would come along and find my partial and brief autobiography interesting.
    Last edited by Alegos; Oct 18, 2005 at 07:33 PM.

Newbie Zman may be famous one day Zman may be famous one day
    Thanks

i hate MOST of my classes but in general i hate school.*looks at a lighter and a big box of fireworks and gets an idea*
    Buff You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newbie Japyez may be famous one day Japyez may be famous one day Japyez's Avatar
    Thanks

yes,i do.Its not that tiring as when you're working.
    Schools is where you meet up with your friends, play pranks on tea-...opps,i won't say tht..Hm,you learn all the necessary stuffs so that you are ready to live in the BIG world.
    One thing I like about school is, I can interact with lots of friends with different personalities.Just thinking about me gets me excited to meet more friends.I even have a friend who have the same characteristics as Shigure..hmmmm~...

ja ne
    Lurving him..souji-chan ^-^ naoya |tsuk|

Newbie Ujudi may be famous one day Ujudi may be famous one day Ujudi's Avatar
    Thanks

Aaaah fridays= double geo.

I just can't get up in the morning. I live relatively far away from the school >.< so yes. But I DO like learning and meeting new people. I just don't like the 100 min of complete hell on Friday mornings. Not to mention Physics.

Newbie AngelLilith may be famous one day AngelLilith may be famous one day AngelLilith's Avatar
    United Kindom, It's a very lucky country!
    Thanks

School isn't that bad for me.....no bullies except for one(Cameron O'coner) He's in a primary school and beated up his friend!!!

I'm not in paradise, I'm not in Heaven, I'm in love land.

Newbie DiscoDuck may be famous one day DiscoDuck may be famous one day DiscoDuck's Avatar
    Thanks

school is somthing that must be done so that you dont get compleatly scrwewed later on in life. sure its frustrating but friends are there to help you out.
    A sword is a weapon. Swordsmanship is learning how to kill.
    That is the truth. What miss Kaoru says is playtalk that only those who people who have never stained thier hands can say. However i prefer Kaoru's playtalk more than the truth, i do.-Kenshin

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

School is the worst thing it the world I think I hate school and all about it. The only good thing about school is friend's.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks

hanging out with your friends and sharing opinions is what i like in school but trully i hate it, makes me depresed

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast