Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Do u like school?

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do u like school?

How does one go about getting hit with 5 essays all at once? What kind of mondo classes did those come from?

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Motoko_san
    School is okay.....I like being with my friend and I have two nice teachers other wise its really stressing and boring.One of the most anyoing parts of school is Homework!Gawd! I can't stand it!

homework never made sense to me lol

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange 216
    How does one go about getting hit with 5 essays all at once? What kind of mondo classes did those come from?
    2 are from English Lit (One we've had a month to do, so no pressure there)... One is from European history (essay on The Duke of Wellinton, sweet!) ... and my last one is more of a short story assignment from a creative writing class... I don't usually have this heavy a homework load... I think it's a conspiracy. lol

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange 216
    Seriously!On the first day of School when we're suppost to meet all of are teachers,play games--basicly have fun there was one evil teacher who gave us homework!!!--And a essay to write!!!!Her name is......*dum dum dum*MRS.HILL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But I like to call her Mrs.Hell.Oh yeah and her class room is the gate way to Hell

Newbie Hiko may be famous one day Hiko may be famous one day Hiko's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm one of those who don't mind going to school. Of course some classes and homework were boring, but I enjoyed my high school and college years. I wish I could go back hehe. I met most of my friends at school and we had so much fun. The bad part is when you're done, you lose contact with many of them. We all go in different directions.

Now, I just started university. At this point I'm not going because I have to, but because I want to learn new things. I will get to meet new people and make new friends as a bonus.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

I have yet to receive a homework assignment and I just finished up my 2nd week in college. About the only "homework" that's been given was reading assignments in philosophy and some French workbook stuff but that doesn't get checked until the end of the semester. I guess I've had Gung Fu homework, since we're supposed to practice at home, but it's so fun that I could never call that homework. I guess I have it easy...

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

YAHH school, i love school so much that i was forced to graduate and become a rebel!!!!
    :P
    School was funn.... "throws a rock at the school" really im not lying....
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

like I said before I hate school.I can't stand waking up for this crap to listen people talk
    in front of u sitting in a plastic chair in a couple of classes It's stupid, when school is over
    people only remember 60% of wat they learned.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast