Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Do u like school?

Newbie fuujin may be famous one day fuujin may be famous one day fuujin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do u like school?

Quote Originally Posted by spike spiegel
    like I said before I hate school.I can't stand waking up for this crap to listen people talk
    in front of u sitting in a plastic chair in a couple of classes It's stupid, when school is over
    people only remember 60% of wat they learned.
    Well, as long as they remember the right 60% it isn't much of a problem

School rocks, hang out with friends, learn lots of new stuff, etc. Always cool to learn stuff!

(no, i am not a teacher )

Newbie teebow may be famous one day teebow may be famous one day
    Thanks

schools alright for some people, not for me i hate it.. , but i need to go coz i want to go to uni, but seein the same people going over the same issues in and out of class just ticks me off, just waking up early for school annoys me.. i dunno, its just to schelduled for me ive got this today, this has to be handed in then and its just all one big giant 'meh'
    Destination is a State of Mind

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks

School...

It doesn't really makes me happy. The again, it doesn't really make me all sad, nor does it make me all that angry.

Come to think of it, most of my written work were created with the buzzing sound of our teachers' voices in the background so... school's no all that bad for me.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

School is Fun.

My school has a computer in every class and you ca get wireless connection anywhere in the school. All the proffessors are cool and all the homework is submitted online. Sometimes my professors don't feel like staying for the whole day so I always finish class early.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't mind school... all i do is talk to ppl and sleep... and somehow i still get A's in my classes... so i'm happy and my parents r happy... so i guess school's okay ^^
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont think schools that bad. its the only way i can see my friends almost everyday. my teachers are kool. and homeworks ok. i dont get much. so Im able to tollerate it. but i do have my days.

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Do u like school?

hmm...not really 'cause of all the homework and evil teachers, but it's all good since i can hang out with my friends...

Newbie InuFilipinaFan may be famous one day InuFilipinaFan may be famous one day InuFilipinaFan's Avatar
    Thanks

School's okay.Homework and projects are annoying,but I can see my friends daily and some teachers can be fun....like my gr 7 teacher.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast