Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Do u like school?

Otaku PunkAngel7 may be famous one day PunkAngel7 may be famous one day PunkAngel7's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do u like school?

If i had a chance I would never go to school the day would consist of AO!, sleeping, going outside to hang or destory more bones in my body(lol), viedo games and TV if there are any good shows on but unfortuntly I have school and I hate every bloody second but Ieven raise hell there! but to answer the question It's a living hell
    You wouldn't know a good thing
    if it came up and slit your throat

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PunkAngel7
    If i had a chance I would never go to school the day would consist of AO!, sleeping, going outside to hang or destory more bones in my body(lol), viedo games and TV if there are any good shows on but unfortuntly I have school and I hate every bloody second but Ieven raise hell there! but to answer the question It's a living hell
    u could try homeschooling

I had to
    they put me on so many drugs
    (Ritalin, Prozac, Zoloft, etc.)
    I dont remember what they taught me

Otaku PunkAngel7 may be famous one day PunkAngel7 may be famous one day PunkAngel7's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zackraa
    u could try homeschooling

I had to
    they put me on so many drugs
    (Ritalin, Prozac, Zoloft, etc.)
    I dont remember what they taught me
    nah thats the only place where i can see my friends and do stuff
    You wouldn't know a good thing
    if it came up and slit your throat

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

no i don't like school and my school starts tommrow

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zarriff
    Personally; I enjoyed school, or at least I didn't mind it. Why? It beats work. At least at school you can sit back and relax and just soak up information while only half paying attention. At least I can, that's my learning style. I never had problems with tests, having not studied for one since 6th grade and still getting A's and B's. The part that I miss about school though is the friends, you'll lose most of them after highschool. All I can say is to at least make the most of your time in school, bacause before you know it you'll be stuck with a full time job and not enough free time. I can't wait to go back to school, but then again I'll be attending Full Sail so it's a bit different.
    I agree. School isn't as hard as having a job. And if you do well and go to college you'll probably have a job you'll enjoy.

Newbie SoapyFace may be famous one day SoapyFace may be famous one day SoapyFace's Avatar
    I live in that state no one knows about. Yeah, Delaware? Thats me.
    Thanks

Personally, I like school. Most of my teachers are pretty awesome, and school is better than most of the alternative weekday activities that are available to me. Yeah, so my point is that even though most people think it is, school isnt the worst thin in the world.

Though... homework can be a downside of education.
    "Oh rock, dear rock, I shall always love thee!" -Matthewt3hd0rk [My sexy tree]

I AM THE ROCK! Grrawr. Phear my swirling shiny powers and love my tree, bird, kitten, and bush friends!

Otaku Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern's Avatar
    Thanks

hm... let's see...........hell no

Newbie NYC_common sense may be famous one day NYC_common sense may be famous one day NYC_common sense's Avatar
    "hello" anyone there.....plz say somethin
    Thanks

School is the biggest annoyest ever. the only thing i got to do in school in grabing girls ass so there it goes
    you can live by the gun or die by the bullet
    niggaz push me for sho im gonna pull it
    material objects got the world crooked

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast