Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Do u think you found the love of your life?

Otaku Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do u think you found the love of your life?

I know for sure I havn't. Fact is I'm not all that popular and girls ignore me unless they need to ask me for a favor *sigh* that saying nice guys finish last is so true

Newbie Majima may be famous one day Majima may be famous one day Majima's Avatar
    Thanks

Im single and depressed!

Somebody love me please!!

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

awww poor majima i would love you but i'm taken sorry
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Newbie Teiraa may be famous one day Teiraa may be famous one day Teiraa's Avatar
    Thanks

maybe........

Newbie amjl81 may be famous one day amjl81 may be famous one day amjl81's Avatar
    *Looks around* Someplace on earth that I loathe.
    Thanks

Love? What is that? lol. 18 year old single female right here. Never really been on a date, dances yes, but only two. The first with her friends boyfriend (don't ask, friend wanted me too) second was me asking a friend of mine.
    Kind of a date, yes, but not sure. He likes me, but I only like him as a friend and he knows that.

So no, never actually been on a date. Just out of highschool. Compared to my friend I have no life. She's 18 as well, married and is going to have a kid in September. Lovely, huh?

Newbie BROLY may be famous one day BROLY may be famous one day BROLY's Avatar
    Thanks

Well as 4 me I found my true luv, and da good thing about it is dat she lives with me, we r in common in every way, I rap and sing in da reggaeton industry and I decided 2 make her part of it, so know we are both part of the music industry. She is my life, and my love, she is an angel dat fell from above.

Newbie lost_in_thought may be famous one day lost_in_thought may be famous one day lost_in_thought's Avatar
    Thanks

love...have i found it...i believe so...i know im young...but i think i have...we were going out...and i think our break up really made me realize i cant live with out him...i need him...but i dont know if he feels the same....he made a promise...that he would always love me no matter what...and that he would always be there for me...so far....hes kept it...but...for how long i cannot say...for i do not know what the future holds...but for now...i do feel like im in love...i cant get him off my mind...and all i long for is to kiss him one more time...
    i ran from him
    but in truth
    i need him

Newbie crisiskyo may be famous one day crisiskyo may be famous one day crisiskyo's Avatar
    in my chi's heart and soon in a home with her!!{edited by kaori}
    Thanks

Yep, I've definetly found "The someone just for me" as Chi from chobits would say. She's perfect for me. She's kind, loving, she has a great body and she knows me (and loves me) for who I really am, not to mention she knows how to fulfill my every need. Did I mention she's EXTREMELY SEXY...cause she is...heh heh. I'm animechick would agree with me if you asked her.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast