Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Do u think you found the love of your life?

Newbie angel/demonchild may be famous one day angel/demonchild may be famous one day angel/demonchild's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do u think you found the love of your life?

Quote Originally Posted by bugsbunnyz
    "if it wasn't for kirsty...."

typical english name hehe, uhh i think i have found THE girl for me but she hates me so....

ish there a reason for her hatered? Wat i think you should do ish try and make things better before she moves on and forgets about u!!
    ~Love ish for fools and those who know not what they are doing......thats why only fools fall in love!!~{angel/demonchild}

Newbie berryhot may be famous one day berryhot may be famous one day berryhot's Avatar
    Thanks

Well considering that I am still young.... I guess I cant say if I found the love of my life... but I have found the love of my life at this point. I am hoping I dont have to look for anyone else after him... but you never know.

Newbie Son-of-Sephieroth may be famous one day Son-of-Sephieroth may be famous one day Son-of-Sephieroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Is there anyone that's been dumped or thier boy/girlfriend moved away? I just want to know.
    I ave seen the world from both sides, but I still wonder if it really exists.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah me, but becasue of somethin that happened led me to suicide, but I lived, and I'm bacK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Newbie JoSo13 may be famous one day JoSo13 may be famous one day JoSo13's Avatar
    Thanks

I dumped some one before, well truth be told we were just friends and she said that she loved me, well I said I only like her as a good friend, all wen't bad, we didn't talk much after that and I moved away and we never talked again.

Newbie Son-of-Sephieroth may be famous one day Son-of-Sephieroth may be famous one day Son-of-Sephieroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Man, harsh!
    I ave seen the world from both sides, but I still wonder if it really exists.

Newbie JoSo13 may be famous one day JoSo13 may be famous one day JoSo13's Avatar
    Thanks

It was about 5 years ago. Shes probuly over it.

Otaku slayer_cloner may be famous one day slayer_cloner may be famous one day slayer_cloner's Avatar
    Thanks

still thats harsh, people should accept the truth, life sucks.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast