Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: do you believe in ghosts?

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Question do you believe in ghosts?

I was wondering if any of you guys believe in ghosts? i used to live in a house where each ninght i heard many noices coming from the kitchen and living room. one time my bro told me that he saw something like a light coming from the kitchen and he went to check but the light disappeared. so do you believe in ghosts?

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: do you believe in ghosts?

I myself believe in them, but have not seen one yet. I however, hope not to get a visit from one anytime soon, unless it's one of those ghost that will give you good advice like Obi-Wan in Star Wars; when he gives Luke advice. Most of my family and friends however, claims that they have seen one.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Otaku Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin's Avatar
    Thanks

I do, or at least I believe in spirits. I've had a few... interesting run-ins. No speaking, per se, but some nasty psychic backlashes. Yuck...

My LiveJournal --- Tierra de los Meurtos

Newbie Sora may be famous one day Sora may be famous one day Sora's Avatar
    Thanks

I do
    But i heard that

- People want to believe in them so much that they see them, like that women who believed she was pregent and than she became pregent or something
    - That thier made out of chemicals in the air.

And i sometimes can feel that thier there, even though i've never really "seen" one

Newbie ShiroTheGreat may be famous one day ShiroTheGreat may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hmm. I do believe in a level beyond ours. I believe that there are spirits out there but not really lost souls wandering around. Religion influences my views too. lol.
    ANIME IS LIFE!!

Otaku Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga's Avatar
    Thanks

Yep I do, just cause you cant prove something exists doesn't mean that it doesn't

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tenseiga
    Yep I do, just cause you cant prove something exists doesn't mean that it doesn't
    Yes so true. I believe in them, and UFO's too.

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe in spirits... except i have one big advancement... I HAVE seen a couple! It's not exactly something you can see, more of a feeling that you get, where, they're not there, but you know where they are... That you can picture an outline almost from your head... Had some wierd run-ins too... Like telepathy kinda, one was talkin to me... (and yes i was awake, i wasnt takin drugs, i was perfectly concious and perfectly sober, i wasn't high or anything... this was somehow actually goin on...) and what she was sayin was wierd... It was hard to understand what she was sayin... Somethin about protection... and me. As far as i know she was sayin somethin about her protecting me. Wierd yes but cool to know theres someone with ya! (If you don't believe me that's ok but i tell ya it happened! I can tell ya everylast detail too!)

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast