Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in past lives?

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe in the fact that we live before we born, not like a reincarnation but like a spirrit waiting for a body, and when the time comes we get born.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    You know I think I do. But usually it has something to do with bad things happening to me in this life and me blaming a past life for it.

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes. It seems weird, but i do. Isn't that also called reincarnations? I also have a problem with deja vu. Its weird because all of a sudden when I'm with my friends, or just alone, I completely black out, and thinking the same thing happened but never did. My sister think thats wierd. To be honest, I'm kinda confused myself.

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    Never put to much thought into the subject but now that I think about it Yah I do. I'm not sure why but I do. Maybe because I am crazy or goin crazy.

Otaku Tithe may be famous one day Tithe may be famous one day Tithe's Avatar
    Thanks
    No past lives,heaven,all that crap to me is just trying to hide the truth and make death sound better so people will want to die more and help our overflowing population problem 'cause you know they're gonna start killing people.
    A deathless heart alive with greif
    Smiles when it hears of thee
    Whisper now my secret love
    Kiss my lips and rise above

Otaku kenshi2885 may be famous one day kenshi2885 may be famous one day kenshi2885's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile

HHHmmmm song like Death and Rebirth, riligion and believe wathever its song, past live its just another thing to us to change our mind about death but death is just another way to us to think about our self in way or place to die but believe is a believe and riligion is a riligion but let your life expand and live

Newbie Kohji may be famous one day Kohji may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Read my post on Heaven StereoTypes for my opinion.

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Past lives are what we were taught maybe. We live and die, we go to heaven, erase our past memories and reincarnate as another person. I have to say yes I do believe in past lives.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast