Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in past lives?

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    i guees we won't know until we die, the only thing we can do is have faith
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i dunno bout past lives....but if i did have one, im not so sure i would wanna remember.

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    I personally believe it to be true.

I think that there are several different levels of being and that we need to learn so much, or accomplish something in order to ascend to the next level of consciousness. So if you don't complete what ever it is that we need to do in our first life, then it would make sense for our souls to be born into a new body in order to try and accomplish what we failed to do before, or maybe it's something that takes a few lives to accomplish, who knows.....

But in the end I think that for one reason or another we are reincarnated, atleast a few times anyways.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    I don't believe in past lives, it seem a wierd situation to be. I know people believe they have had more than one live, and i understand that.
    However, for me I am living the bodied life before going on to live a spiritual life in Heaven. We are here to try fulfil our goal in life before going on to something more.

I too have had a strange moments with deja vu! i remember this one dream where i was running along this coast but a city was built around it and a very distinct building. Then a few years later i was in Croydon, London and the building in the dream was the train station in Croydon! it was really wierd but cool!!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would think there would be, but I certainly don't hope so. Why? because past lives are often link to why you live the life you life now, like if you're leading a good life someone would say you were good hearted in your past life and etc

so yeah i would believe there is

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    i believe i may have been something unimportant like a rock or something but yes.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Reincarnation is a belief in Hinduism. The belief refers to a person's caste. Hindu's have a caste system(like a class system) in which they refer to. I think there are four castes:
    Brahmins(top caste)(priests)
    Ksatryias(upper caste)(rulers/guards)
    Vaisras(middle caste)(farmers/merchants/etc)
    Sudras(lower caste)(laborers)
    and then (though not part of the caste system)the lowest caste is the untouchables(pollution laborers).
    You are born within your caste from what your parents are. So if you are a Vaisra then so are your parents.
    Reincarnation is supposedly affected by what caste you are in and what actions you do in your current life. So if you are low class but act great and do many good deeds you may end up in middle class in your next life. But if you are upper class and do nothing but evil then you will end up either lower class or untouchable.

Do I believe in this? Not really. But there are some days I wake up feeling like I'm someone else. Maybe it's just me imagining things but I don't know that for sure.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman
    i believe i may have been something unimportant like a rock or something but yes.
    well from a human's stand point a rock is unimportant but maybe if we're soil or insects it's the world to you

as for what false truth said, it kind of not make sense because of course if you are going to be born to a poor family then you are going to poor

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast