Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in past lives?

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    well from a human's stand point a rock is unimportant but maybe if we're soil or insects it's the world to you

as for what false truth said, it kind of not make sense because of course if you are going to be born to a poor family then you are going to poor
    Don't look to me for answers or the full truth(hence name). I didn't make the hindu rule, I only shared it here. And I am not hindu myself, so I wouldn't know as near as much as a real hindu would.

Also, some cultures(I think it was buddhists or Hindus) worship the rock or soil or insects just as much as everything, since they are seen to be made by God or a god of some sort. So nothing is really seen as insignificant, if God made it. If you've ever heard of the expression "Everything in life has a purpose" then you would see insignificant things as something essential to life itself.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Otaku Mana may be famous one day Mana may be famous one day Mana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Can't say that I've never thought of it, discussion of this has always come up. To tell you the truth I'm not really bothered by it, nor care. I mean it'd be cool to know if I was a one-footed flamingo that ate blue shrimp to make me turn blue so I could fly and secretly be the one that shot Abraham Lincoln(sorry Booth) therefore comparing likenesses of then and now, but I'd much rather spend my time thinking of the present and future. I know the past is what makes up all of it and I love reading about history, however I am much happier dreaming and planning of what life hands me next.
    "so i herd u liek mudkips"

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i think i was a pillow

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by False Truth
    Reincarnation is a belief in Hinduism. The belief refers to a person's caste. Hindu's have a caste system(like a class system) in which they refer to. I think there are four castes:
    Brahmins(top caste)(priests)
    Ksatryias(upper caste)(rulers/guards)
    Vaisras(middle caste)(farmers/merchants/etc)
    Sudras(lower caste)(laborers)
    and then (though not part of the caste system)the lowest caste is the untouchables(pollution laborers).
    You are born within your caste from what your parents are. So if you are a Vaisra then so are your parents.
    Reincarnation is supposedly affected by what caste you are in and what actions you do in your current life. So if you are low class but act great and do many good deeds you may end up in middle class in your next life. But if you are upper class and do nothing but evil then you will end up either lower class or untouchable.
    The caste system is not unlike the system that existed in midevil Europe. There was an attitude that since God decided what level of society you were born into whatever happened to you you deserved. Kings were choosen by God and had the right to do whatever they wanted and so on down the ranks. For some reason the common people eventually rejected this thinking and in France they executed them (Royalty and Nobles).

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie RAve master may be famous one day RAve master may be famous one day RAve master's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that's true we.I think we will wait for jesus to come down and then he would judge the living and the dead i'm not sure but maybe that could happen any time accident or somthing Dangerous will happen thats why be good and take care of your self
    The Strong Shall Live And The Weak Shall Die

Newbie kittycat20 may be famous one day kittycat20 may be famous one day kittycat20's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool

i belive in past lives. i think i was a mercinary or so,ething...because i've never even so much as held a sword in this life...and yet i can tell you exacly what i feels like to slice some once throat or stab some one...and i know where to hit for a fast kill and where for a slow pain full one....this may make me sound twisted but right now i coulcdn't so much as slap some one cause i don't like to hurt ppl. i was alive in mideliv time i know that much, and i was a fighter. i am an old soul...i know that much...i've lived through one or two lives already. and i apologise for rambling on like this.

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks
    i believe for a few reasons, one i just believe in spiritual things like past lives because its just fun to follow even if it's not true. And the so called "proof" i have, i try certain random things, that i've never done before and then i dominate at it, sure i may just be a quick study, i may just be lucky, or it just may be left over skill from a past life. Who knows, i believe. Can't wait to find out for real if I ever will...

Newbie lapuk may be famous one day lapuk may be famous one day lapuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah i certainly do..

--> you

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast