Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in past lives?

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, going more indepth than last time. yes i beleive we do, i beleive that when we die we go to whats known as the soul plain, and from there we can if we wish go and have another life, but in any universe.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I was a snake in my past life, I know because i went to the templ on Mount Koya (Koyasan) is the center of Shingon Buddhism, and asked one of the monks about past life and we talked for a long time and he told me that i may have been a snake in my past life. You can visit the monks on koyasan still today, it is a tourist attraction but the monks dont mind they just go on with their routines.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Newbie Kanna may be famous one day Kanna may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I believe in it because I my self have experienced it. It was creepy, but real.
    "I'm at your service master and/or mistress." *Bows to you in respect*

Newbie lavenderlover may be famous one day lavenderlover may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i believe in past lives when im feeling put upon, bacause then i can believe i was put on the earth to burn off the bad kharma hitler had, which would make me his incarnation (thank god im not)

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    I dont like the idea that I am not my own person. I put this in with my idea of their being free will. I cannot except that I dont have any choice of my actions.
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Newbie yum9 may be famous one day yum9 may be famous one day yum9's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a Hindu friend, he believes in reincarnation. I for one don't, I just can't see it. But it could be possible. Your conscience could actually be your past lives advice telling you to do right or wrong, it's defintely possible. Unfourtunately, questions like this will never be solved until we actualy die.

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    I could live with that. If I could change my personality and be better, that would be fine. Buddists are odd 2. They have not got in any wars...They are quite peaceful.
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would like to think that, maybe i do believe that just a little i mean you know sometimes when you meet someone and you just feel like you have met them before but you know that you have not or when i began kendo it kinda came natural for me shame i couldnt afford the lessons.Jan

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast