View Poll Results: Do you belive in god?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

29 65.91%
  • No.

11 25.00%
  • Who or what is god O_o ?

4 9.09%
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you belive in god?

Newbie Eonis may be famous one day Eonis may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Do you belive in god?

of course I belive in god (Allah), because I'm a muslim and my relegion has Persuasive me by it's evidence that this universe must have a god
    if u think about it is it really possible that all this (the earth and the sun,..etc) are exitst from nothing if u blevie that so I want to ask u somthing:
    can u make a house for me, but remmber somthing I want u to put all the materials (wood, machine,..etc), and please do not touch anything...
    and in the morning I want it to be ready...

I know this will not happend, because nothing exist by chance .. even u

second, I will tell u somthing, I bleive in all relegions, but I can't follow them because they were changed by humans, exept the holy Quran (the book of the Islam), because god protect it from this change (u will say ok why islam? I will said because it is the final book that god send it, and it was send for all people in every palce and time, that's why muslim still use the holy Quran that exist from thounsands years without having any promblem with it)

also u asked about Satan, I bleive in him because I know from the holly Quran that Satan had disobyed god, so he swor god that he will lead people to evil, so god tell him that " I will file hell with u and the people who follow u"
    and I know that Satan exist because I fell that he always try to lead me to evil

Also, u said that u read 3 pages from u book and u didn't understand it (this prove my words that it's changed by humans), for me I read the holy Quran everyday 2 or 3, and sometimes more, and when I read I really enjoy becuase I discover that some fact that the sience discover now is written in it, and it really make me fell happy and relax, because I fell that god hear and see me

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tivles of Light
    good and evil are just names of opposites.
    just like me and my brother hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Tivles of Light
    Quality is what controls what is good and what is bad (evil) lets say this, if everything that was in shadows was gone, then there would be no more light because we wouldn't have a grasp on light because everything would be light! thus, if good was destroyed evil would be destroyed too because it wouldnt have an opposite extremity...or at least this is how i see it. i personally do not believe in a heaven or hell, perhaps you are thinking of purification? where a soul is purified of its wrong doings...sorry if i dont make any sense...this is just how i see it
    Yes I do get it now thanks for the reply. It's pretty good

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i believe in god. i read the bible once. the book toke me 4 weeks

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

ok i don't go to church but i belive in god as in jesus , that is the only truth god is real

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eonis

second, I will tell u somthing, I beleive in all relegions, but I can't follow them because they were changed by humans.
    Well i think your religion was changed by humans too. All religions are changed by man over the years. I know it never origionally sanctioned that terrorist stuff.

Otaku samurai sho may be famous one day samurai sho may be famous one day samurai sho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Well i think your religion was changed by humans too. All religions are changed by man over the years. I know it never origionally sanctioned that terrorist stuff.
    completely righti believe the same thing,no religion is perfect.(but
    i believe in god alway's)

Newbie SamIam may be famous one day SamIam may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samurai sho
    completely righti believe the same thing,no religion is perfect.(but
    i believe in god alway's)
    IMO Institutionalized Religion is the imperfect reflection of an absolute ideal ... seek the intent
    of the religion not its formalized trappings.

Sam

Newbie nosferateau may be famous one day nosferateau may be famous one day nosferateau's Avatar
    Thanks

To me, god is jsut a concept. like Time, eternity, and Infinity.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast