View Poll Results: Do you belive in god?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

    29 65.91%
  • No.

    11 25.00%
  • Who or what is god O_o ?

    4 9.09%
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 89

Thread: Do you belive in god?

  1. #9
    of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    2,172
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts

    Re: Do you belive in god?

    if there really is a "god", then why would it let its followers kill in its name?
    there have been many wars, genocides, and deaths all in the name of "god"
    now, that is something I do not want to be part of
    a religious movement of zealots responsible for the deaths and persecuton of millions
    I was raised Roman Catholic, but I lost my faith
    and now, I'm just a heretic
    I guess you could call me "agnostic", but I don't know what I am...
    I'm just a wandering soul looking for something to believe
    I guess
    Last edited by Innerhell; Dec 27, 2005 at 06:35 PM.
    I love my girlfriend.

  2. #10
    Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Winston Salem, NC
    Posts
    1,887
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 84 Times in 68 Posts

    Re: Do you belive in god?

    Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell
    if there really is a "god", then why would it let its followers kill in its name?
    there have been many wars, genocides, and deaths all in the name of "god"
    now, that is something I do not want to be part of
    a religious movement of zealots responsible for the deaths and persecuton of millions
    I was raised Roman Catholic, but I lost my faith
    and now, I'm just a heretic
    I guess you could call me "agnostic", but I don't know... what I am...
    I'm just a wandering soul looking for something to believe

    Freewill. The only way a god gets anything out of you is if you are choosing them of your own will. What do they get if they pull your strings like a puppet? Good or Bad freewill is freewill.


  3. #11
    Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    393
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Do you belive in god?

    Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    I firmly believe in the existance of The Divine God. So yes, God does exist, in my eyes. And, as for being a monk, I worship The Divine God with a great passion, that I do.
    Yeppies. Same here. I, for one, do believe in the almighty God.
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*


  4. #12
    Newbie shakie may be famous one day shakie may be famous one day shakie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    the coldest part of hell
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Do you belive in god?

    yup. god exists, but i dont belive in some of the stuff about it, such as the fact that we humans were just created, but i believe in evolution.

    RIP EDDIE GUERRERO 1967-2005. Your in the big lowrider in the sky now, holmes.

  5. #13
    You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,293
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 38 Times in 36 Posts

    Re: Do you belive in god?

    Quote Originally Posted by shakie
    yup. god exists, but i dont belive in some of the stuff about it, such as the fact that we humans were just created, but i believe in evolution.
    I agree with you bro. I believe that there is a superior being in heavens because my parents taught me about him. I also think that everyone has a different view of god, some people believe in him some not others maybe believe in him.

  6. #14
    Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Vancouver Island, British Columbia
    Posts
    364
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Do you belive in god?

    I'd say I believe in God. Not a big fan of the Bible, but I believe in a higher power

  7. #15
    is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Mr. Foxie's Den...
    Posts
    1,695
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 42 Times in 37 Posts

    Re: Do you belive in god?

    HECK YES THERE IS!!!

    i am apart of the J.crew FULL TIME!!!

  8. #16
    Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Life is an illusion.
    Posts
    2,429
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts

    Re: Do you belive in god?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chubz
    I'd say I believe in God. Not a big fan of the Bible, but I believe in a higher power
    Yes, there is something that makes the wind move and the sun so warm. There is one desire in everyone - To Live.
    So yes, there is God.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts