View Poll Results: Do you belive in god?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

29 65.91%
  • No.

11 25.00%
  • Who or what is god O_o ?

4 9.09%
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you belive in god?

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you belive in god?

I don't believe in God, Satan or anything supernatural. If it can't be proven with science, it isn't there

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shonen
    I don't believe in God, Satan or anything supernatural. If it can't be proven with science, it isn't there
    Well you have to have faith man. Not everything can be proven by science. If you want to believe it dont need to be proven.

Newbie Moparx may be famous one day Moparx may be famous one day
    Thanks

Personally, I consider myself to be agnostic. I cannot prove nor disprove the existence of a deity.

Otaku Dasike may be famous one day Dasike may be famous one day Dasike's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't think theres a god to me its most likey a higher power someone or something on a higher plain to us with better know-how of the way things work
    I got no idea what to say

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chubz
    Well technically speaking, according to the ten commandments, (I believe it's the second one) that says we shouldn't imagine God or try to create any likeness of him or of heaven...I'm pretty sure it's the second one, but someone is welcome to correct me at any point...but anyhoo, something to do with not creating an image or likeness, so pretty much that makes the first question moot.....
    Second Commandment:
    Exdous 20:4-5
    4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: 5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; 6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

As for us being created in the image of God?

Gen 1:26-27
    26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. (KJV)

There are a few varying opinions on that. First it refers to a literal likeness thus we physically look like “God” I don’t believe this to be the case as I doubt God primarily exists in a physical manifestation. That doesn’t mean he doesn’t have one since Daniel states:

Dan 10:6
    6 His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

And in John in the book of Revelation:

Rev 1:14-16
    His head and [his] hairs [were] white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes [were] as a flame of fire; 15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. 16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp two edged sword: and his countenance [was] as the sun shineth in his strength.

The second is that we are created in the form of God possessing a tri-factor (Body, Mind and Soul) as God is a tri-factor (God the father, God the son and God the Holy Ghost). I think this one is more accurate but hey that is my belief. So my answer to question one is that I don’t have one, hey I haven’t ever se him so why you asking me? lol.

The second question is easy, no. Am I religious yes but I am religious because I believe in God not the other way around.

Three: I do believe in Satan, to me he is very beautiful as the Bible states he is:

Ezekiel 28:12-18
    12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. 13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. 14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

This is not an earthly king, as the word "cherub" is only used in references to angels.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. 16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire. 17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee. 18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

Q 4: I have read the Bible in its entirety 47 times, individual passages are too numerous for me to count or remember.

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Arrow Re: Do you belive in god?

Quote Originally Posted by DogDemon
    I just wanna know if someone belives in god.
    Well... I dun belive in god or any religios things what are related to god.
    GOD doesn`t exist !!! (for me).
    i dont really know....sometimes i do..and sometimes i dont .....too many bad things going on around the world; inocent people dying, the catholic church's fathers(or whateva they name themselves) raping kids!.....is too much! if god really love us he should do something to stop this...dont you think?

peace

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    If you want to believe it dont need to be proven.
    I don't like the idea of living in a lie either

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Otaku raven2424 may be famous one day raven2424 may be famous one day raven2424's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi_sensei
    i dont really know....sometimes i do..and sometimes i dont .....too many bad things going on around the world; inocent people dying, the catholic church's fathers(or whateva they name themselves) raping kids!.....is too much! if god really love us he should do something to stop this...dont you think?

peace
    yes i agree. I heard a song from a friend that was really true and after hearing it, it makes you think how can god be true with all these things happening
    Full Metal Alchemist - Anime news information and lots of fun.
    Anime Gallery - Check out the image gallery for some cool anime pictures.
    Anime Forums - Join my anime forums and help us grow while talking about what you love best anime!

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast