Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you buy books?

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you buy books?

Or do you just read them in the store? Or perhaps go to your local library? I myself do all three. Do you do anything not mentioned here?
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie Sakura may be famous one day Sakura may be famous one day
    Thanks

Red face

I don't do either of those! XD I haven't read any books in like, over a year. D: (and that's just because I had to for school)

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks
    I buy books rarely. When I want to read specific books I just go to library.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Newbie jaiden may be famous one day jaiden may be famous one day jaiden's Avatar
    Thanks
    love books. i buy them, borrow them..what ever. i just enjoy reading.
    if its a new book i've not heard of, or read any by the same author i'll have a flick through and read odd pages to see the style..but i would never think about reading one in store...

Otaku xotix may be famous one day xotix may be famous one day xotix's Avatar
    Thanks
    i hardly buy books, i just borrow them from someone who has them. the only case i buy a book is if i really want to read it, and no one has it. i don't go to the library because its always crowded with schoolkids.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I mainly browse in the store, checking out books and just opening to random pages and start reading or I will pick up a book by my favorite author or if a friend suggested I check it out.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use to buy more, but recently I've either borrowed from friends or gone to the library. I usually just read magazines in books stores, I like to have full concentration and quiet when reading novels.

Newbie oni1983 may be famous one day oni1983 may be famous one day oni1983's Avatar
    Thanks
    i adore books!!!!!! i usually buy them so that i know that if i feel the urge to read them again i will always find them and my home library keeps on expanding!!!
    Play if you dare. You have nothing to lose but your immortal soul.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast