Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Do you buy books?

Tem
    Otaku Darts - 301 Champion, Chopper2 Champion Tem may be famous one day Tem may be famous one day Tem's Avatar
    Thanks
    ohhh... i forgot about king arthur, ive read a couple of books about king arthur, different versions....

"Tama-chan! "

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Oh yesh, I lovers books of all sorts. I don't see what's so great about Harry Potter, I never liked them -_- I buy tons of manga, art, health, bios, and a bunch of awesome random books I tend to come arcoss by going to Barnes and Noble

I go to the library and read books in the store. Books.....Mmmmm.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love to read!!! i buy books from Barns n' Noble all the time, more convenient then the library cause there is more selection and new books and u never have to return it Muahahaha... oh and Harry Potter, while altuogh it is written simplisticly for kids are still very fun to read, they ae the one series of books i can read over and over for some reason, at first the series sounded dumb to me cause they seemed too mainstream and popular but they are actually really good. I think they are good cause they do such a good job of creating an alternate world to this crappy one were u can just lose yourself in... i mean who wouldnt want to go to a school for witchcraft

Newbie jaiden may be famous one day jaiden may be famous one day jaiden's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah all sorts of books are ace, anything that cheers yuo up/makes you happy/find interesting or take you away.
    I think the one things books have over manga's (i read too much of both as i have no space left in my room, or money in my bank) is that you cant be told, no that person doesnt look like that, or this is what the place looks like. The description alows you to creat you own characters and setting (ok not ALL books, but fantasy/romance/adventure style books) art heath and factual books this doesnt apply

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Woot woot! Book lovers!! I myself stay away from Borders and other stores like that. I like the run down lil shops. There's one in St.Pete called Haslam's Bookstore. My goodness do I love that place. ^-^
    Seduced by Flesh

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    We don't have store's like that ... but i got's walden's .. but i usually buy from animecastel cause they're cheaper. Prehaps kasai u should open a book shop up here so that i could shop at?
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    I read lot of book. but can ahrdly say that I have just 13 book at home that are really mine.
    Coming soon.........

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Open up a shop? ha! I so wish!

13 books? I would die. I have two bookshelves. One for all my reading books (mostly kid stuff for some odd reason) and one for my studies (personal studies).
    Seduced by Flesh

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast