Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Do you buy books?

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I read a lot of books mainly about action/adventure. I happened to read "the lord of the rings" a year before the movies made everyone too lazy to read the actual books themselves...
    Also, if I want to read any kinda scientific/sports/other newspaper articles/magazines/books There is a site called minlink. You have to pay to use the resource, but it's well worth it when I have to research stuff in college.

Newbie Virus may be famous one day Virus may be famous one day
    Thanks
    whats a book???

Newbie Oxygen may be famous one day Oxygen may be famous one day Oxygen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    whats a book???
    HAHAHAHA

I'm not much of a book buyer. I much prefer getting books from the library, but I buy the ones that I REALLY like.
    !

Newbie aznpwincess may be famous one day aznpwincess may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i like adventure and mystery books... i read lots of diff genres. i've been into these john grisham books, i dounno why...

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually I've been borrowing alot lately. Right now I'm reading The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini. Damn good read so far and I'm only a little over halfway through.

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    I rarely buy books - I only do so when I have the money for it, or if the book is worth it for me to buy it. I usually borrow the books I read from my friends. Sometimes, I'd also read books from the store or the library, but I never get to finish any of them in there.

Otaku zeine may be famous one day zeine may be famous one day zeine's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well more often than not, I buy books.... No, don't get the wrong idea, I don't spend my money aimlessly... But, for every time I go to the bookstore, I already know what I'd buy... Clearly, being an avid reader, I love spending my time wherever there are books being sold and are open for reading... Here in my country, you don't really get the usual conveniences "a" library should have and I don't really have all the time in the world (99% of the time) to finish a whole novel in one sitting... So I save up (and also from the charity of relatives) to buy the books that I think I'll always treasure, even in several years or maybe up to ripe old age if possible... A little cruel, but I always request my family to leave me at the nearest bookstore when we go out... They shop, I read, everyone's happy... I'm not really the "shopper" and outgoing type of person... And I'm much more interested in looking at gadgets/gizmos, pc accessories, techy stuff, the occassional anime merchandise and obviously, the glorious sight of books...

Newbie Sheep_of_Death may be famous one day Sheep_of_Death may be famous one day Sheep_of_Death's Avatar
    Thanks
    i buy books.. detective books... manga.. and some other books.. like cookbooks since i'm a culinary freak..
    Death Soul Collector

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6