Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Do you collect?

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you collect?

I collect clothes that I find fashionable, which are usually colored pink, purple, red, white, or any color similar to those. I used to collect Yu-gi-oh cards, but they never made really feminine cards, so I stopped Also, I outgrew Yu-gi-oh. I also collect MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

The anime I have so far collected are GTO, Neon Genesis Evangelion, D-N-A^2, and I have the OVA for Love Hina. The manga I have collected so far are A.I. Love You, Ai Yori Aoshi, Chobits, Fruits Basket, Galaxy angel, Love Hina, and Neon Genesis Evagelion.

~Kiss
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

I collect playing cards. Whenever I go somewhere new, anywhere from new state or new country, I get a deck of cards that says I've been there. I get help from my friends and family sometimes, too. My mom brought me back cards from Hawaii when she went there on a business trip, and same with my dad but from Seattle. My best friend got me cards from the USAFA where she goes to school. It's a fun collection.

My other fun but still small collection is Dancing Hamsters. Those things are so much fun to play with. I need to find more though. ^_^

Otaku Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

I collect: books, some foreign artwork which are all scattered across my room (statues, figurines, pictures...), mythical creatures (dragons are my favorite, elementals,...), standard things (videogames, anime, cd's...), and notebooks (I tend to fill them very quickly with random ideas and thoughts).

---DaRe tO bE nO oNe BuT yOuRsElF---
    {My Blogsite: RR+CV}

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

i used to collect baseball cards. still have a boat load of them somewheres. i also collect dvds and cds. both aren't all that big now, but getting there. jsut trying to find the money to complete the lists. and i had a weird hobby of collecting spiders at one time in life. i always wondered why the big one i had ate all the others. i have to say that bastard was huge. it was just a little smaller than a tarantula. he ended up winning the war on hunger in my bug keeper.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

i collect a lot of stuff... like stamps, starburst wrappers, manga, lawn gnomes, nutcrackers...
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

As for real things, I used to collect battery-operated torches. Waterproof, preferably. But I don't do that anymore. Now I only collect software (especially wallpapers).

Newbie stargirl_washu may be famous one day stargirl_washu may be famous one day stargirl_washu's Avatar
    Thanks

I collect Anime and Manga!

Newbie Yuki-Hime may be famous one day Yuki-Hime may be famous one day Yuki-Hime's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't collect things anymore but i used to gather several things few years ago. These are the following:

1) Hairclips.
    2) Coats.
    3) Asian outfits (Korean, Chinese, Indian, Vietnamese, and Japanese).
    4) Old school videogames.
    5) Glassware.
    6) Autographs.
    7) Garments. ^_-
    8) Novels and books.
    Do you wanna rock with me?

If you stand beside me, and love me always,
    I will make you the happiest person in the world.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast