Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Do you collect?

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you collect?

I collect bottle caps. Only off water bottles and orange juice cartons. And I'm very specific about the size and shape. I have about 400. I have about 100 of those wierd cog-like Nesquik bottle caps, too. I also collect bouncy balls, cool pieces from the electronics I take apart, and then just junk in general. I Hate throwing cool stuff away. I also collect box set DVDs, buy I have no money, so the collection is very small.

EDIT: Oh yeah, also, I collect key chains (and the key chain rings) and fantastical figurines. Anything from a skeleton guys, to anime characters, to dragons, to a pig sitting in a bucket that I got at an arcade.
    Last edited by AniManga Hound; Mar 19, 2006 at 09:11 AM.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I collect manga, anime, and anime pictures. When I was little I used to collect rocks. Don't ask me why. I am not too sure myself but any rock with any sort of sparkle would go into my collection immediately.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

well, aside from collecting the usual anime, manga, and video games, I used to collect Yu-Gi-Oh! cards maybe four, five years back
    I've been retired from all the YGO! bullshit for maybe two years now and I never could be more happier that I am
    I laugh at how stupid and lame I was when I was a kid
    it's pretty pathetic
    spending all of my allowance on shiny pieces of paper

now, I guess I'm a collector of music
    I've been downloading and buying full albums of some of my favorite bands and putting it all in my iPod
    there are 3680 songs in my 20GB iPod
    it's mostly metal, rock, anime music and OSTs and J-Rock
    woo... good times
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie Ivy Spring may be famous one day Ivy Spring may be famous one day Ivy Spring's Avatar
    Thanks

I of course collect anime and manga. I collect any kind of porcelain doll and just about any other kind.

Manga - my anti-drug because when your addicted to manga how can you possibly afford drugs??

Newbie icequeen may be famous one day icequeen may be famous one day icequeen's Avatar
    Thanks

I collect anime,manga and novel,oh yeah doll too...

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

i collect dbz, yugioh, megaman, dual masters trading cards. i collect anime and manga, videos and wolf statues, pictures and other stuff of the same nature.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

i just coloect yugioh cards neopet card and pokemon cards

Tanks zyta

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6