• Yes, I love it.

20 80.00%
  • Nope, never tried it.

3 12.00%
  • Don't care.

2 8.00%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Do you cook?

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you cook?

Quote Originally Posted by *Mayura*
    Just curious. How many of you in here do cooking? If yes, what type of foods can you prepare? Please list them. And, do you enjoy cooking?
    Yay! I do cooking, for it is one of my profession. The knowledge was bestowed onto me by my loving Mother, who is an amazing cook, and by my caring sister. If I am correct, I hold on to a spatula when I like 8 years old. Last year, I even competed in the annual cook off championship against my entire family. And guess what??? I lost bigtime! Hey! Don't laugh. I think that is due to the work of someone, who has a long held grudge against me. Most probably, my little sister. That silly girl...

Anyways, back to the show! What do I cook? Mainly, RICE STUFF. I eat and adore rice all the day, for it is our national food!!! I also make, never before seen, desserts and some usual cakes. I even give out names for the stuff that I invent. As a matter of fact, I have sent several of my recipes to a lot of websites and people, but never got a reply back. They better not steal my badass works!!! Oh. Then again, I hope they had no problems by eating the stuff instructed by my recipes. If they did, I am not the one to blame. However, if they become popular, I am the one to be credited. See, I am sooo unselfish! Kind to the core.

Newbie celestialcharm may be famous one day celestialcharm may be famous one day celestialcharm's Avatar
    Thanks

I love to cook! It's washing the dishes after that I hate.

Also, in my house, I once made some jannie cakes, then after my parents and siblings kept trying to make me make some for them!

But, in my household, it's my dad whose the one who cooks. Who usually cooks in your household? Yourself? Your mom or dad? Your aunt or grandparent?

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by celestialcharm
    Who usually cooks in your household? Yourself? Your mom or dad? Your aunt or grandparent?
    A very good question, celestialcharm. In my family, it my granny, my Mother and my sisters, who cook delicious meals. I help out a lot as well, especially with the cleaning stuff. They take advantage of me! And, my dad is assigned a duty to wipe out the water of the dishes and cut the vegetables. Good stuff!!!

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

I know how to cook
    I love to cook
    screwing up the food means
    I disappoint everyone that wanted some
    so I have to get it right the first time and on time

Otaku Tithe may be famous one day Tithe may be famous one day Tithe's Avatar
    Thanks

I love to cook. I cook for my family once a week. I cook manacotti and I'm working on cooking Chicken Kieve. My favorite thing to do is cook sweets when I feel sad. Cooking always puts me in a better mood. I even have a little dream of cooking for the person I love someday. (don't laugh) ^^ alot of my friends don't trust me cooking because they say never trust a skinny cook so I'm trying to win them over.
    A deathless heart alive with greif
    Smiles when it hears of thee
    Whisper now my secret love
    Kiss my lips and rise above

Otaku _Nathalie_ may be famous one day _Nathalie_ may be famous one day _Nathalie_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Well let's just say I know we have a few books in our house about cooking
    I once tried cooking but it didn't work out as planned......at all!

I wish I could at least do some cooking

Newbie morninglory may be famous one day morninglory may be famous one day morninglory's Avatar
    Thanks

i love cooking. i usually do desserts and main courses. stuff like cake, muffins, etc. chinese food my fav. (since i am chinese) also i try tons of diff stuff cuz i love to eat! hate to clean up though!

Otaku Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i dunno since im kind of a body builder type?I normally just take normal foods and try to make them low calorie and high protein hmm like,lets say spaghetti and meat balls ^^;;.Use wheat pasta and instead of beef i get umm tofu burgers and i just cut it up and work them into the ball,Low calorie sauce and throw in lots of spices and veggies ^_^,black peper garlic hmm red and green pepers and onions are my favorite.Im not really a cook i guess most of the things i can make are simple enough.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast