Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you do martial arts?

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Do you do martial arts?

Hello honored AO members,

This is my first thread here at AO, so hopefully, it will turn out to be a decent start. Anyways, I would like to hear if any of the member at AO practice martial arts of any sort. So, do you do martial arts???

If yes, what form are you learning or have learnt before? Also, are you trained in using any of the martial art weapons like swords, staffs, tonfas, etc?

If not, do you have a dream to learn martial arts one of these days? I would rather hear yours first and later talk about the ones that I am learning. Hope to hear from you folks soon!!!

*Bows Down*
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Do you do martial arts?

Do you do martial arts?

I would but she'd have to pay me for it.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Just a dream

But would LOVE to with all my heart.

oOoOoOoO and VRRY Nice topic.......

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Otaku Weebl may be famous one day Weebl may be famous one day Weebl's Avatar
    Thanks

Trained in swords..my sis is a fencer and i wanted to do something too (actually just wanted to be able to kick her butt) I know how to make a wooden sword a lethal weapon! beware..boo!
    Now announceing........*drum roll*
    Mr.Aiora..

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahem...

Yes, I do martial arts and train heavily as well. The form that I learnt and still learning is called Swarga Chakra (Heavenly Wheel) martial arts, which I love and honor from the bottom of my heart. It is one of the martial art forms that rose straight from a spritual stand point...the philosophy behind it is sooo beautiful.

I have also had basic training in Judo...which I love very much as well.

As for the weapons that I was trained with are:

1) A Wooden Sword: It is pretty neat weapon to practice with...can kick some major butt as well.

2) A Metallic Katara: I just started learning how to dance with a metal sword...it is pretty fun.

3) A Chaku: A broad sword...only had one practice lesson with it...it was a badass moment for me.

4) Staff Or Metal Rod: Partially mastered this weapon. Got first place in demonstrating the continuous twirling moves and sequence attacks.

5) Nunchakus: I have finished learning the basics...not sure if I can fight against honored Bruce Lee with those basics.

That is basically it...would love to learn more...martial arts is the coolest.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I always wanted to learn Martial arts, but it was too dam expensive. Dam Kedar has a dream life. Im so jealious. *Sighs* Its like a scene out of an anime.

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually my apartment is a dojo. For Jensaikan(spelling?) Jujitsu. Also a friend and I are expanding on the usage of Jujitsu and Jeet Kundo (spelling?), combining different techniques to find a smooth transition between them.

I also know how to use tonfas, bo staffs, tai chi swords, kali sticks (those are really fun), among others, like a whip to name a strange one.

Although we teach and learn differently then from the traditional martial arts classes.
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

Otaku dnangel141 may be famous one day dnangel141 may be famous one day dnangel141's Avatar
    Thanks

I teach my self it..i have really fast reactions..like if someone tried to punch me i would grab there fists and laugh. I say to anyone who fights with me that they won't even touch me.I used to practice swords like with thick sticks when i was younger and i owned with them.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast