Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Do you or do you not? Why?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you or do you not? Why?

Just had questions I am itching to know the answer to from you guys.

-If you are someone who welcome newcomers to AO in the introductions section, why do you do it??

-Do you only welcome certain types of newcomers (males, females, ppl acting tough, ppl w/ good attitude, whoever's on top of the list, etc.)?

-If you are someone who does not welcome newcomers, then why won't you do it?

yeah this is a weird thread topic, but original isn't it?

Anyways, for me I welcome newcomers to AO randomly from time to time. I don't go there everyday but whenever I go I try to welcome everyone new.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    Anyways, for me I welcome newcomers to AO randomly from time to time. I don't go there everyday but whenever I go I try to welcome everyone new.
    You pretty much sumed it up for me there.....I'm basically the same way

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't welcome n00bs. I get no posts for it, so why bother? We all know it's there so that there isn't a bunch of introduction threads here and any other sections there may be basically spamming the forum. I appreicate n00bs, but I won't talk to them. I don't trust anyone on the internet completely...

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    I don't welcome n00bs. I get no posts for it, so why bother? We all know it's there so that there isn't a bunch of introduction threads here and any other sections there may be basically spamming the forum. I appreicate n00bs, but I won't talk to them. I don't trust anyone on the internet completely...
    LoL...got a harsh tongue there if u ask me...i welcome most everyone that comes along...why? Cuz i feel that they should be able to feel like this is their site to be in...i mean...we're not trying to drive away people..we're trying to attract people

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks
    I sometimes welcome new people it depends on if i actually notice the topics
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i generally don't, mainly because everyone else already has.

that's not meant to sound mean by the way
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    the reason they took away the posts for it was cause people were spamming the welcome forum for posts... i think its a good development. at least now when you say hi you dont have alterior motives.

The end is important in all things.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    I used to, but there's just so many of them.

Now it's a once in a while thing.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast