Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: do you ever have the feeling someone is stalking you?

Newbie chilos345 may be famous one day chilos345 may be famous one day
    Thanks

do you ever have the feeling someone is stalking you?

there`s this kid at school who keeps on following me. he thinks its really funny, but its gotten to far. i might just report him. anyone else ever have a stalker?

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    haha, looks like you're quite serious... maybe he just wants to talk with you... who knows. I kinda get the feeling whenever I'm in a supermarket or a Wal-Mart, because of all the security cameras... and almost whenever I feel a presense around, it's kinda creepy, but besides that, I don't think I would be stalked O_o or maybe I just don't care to notice.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chilos345
    there`s this kid at school who keeps on following me. he thinks its really funny, but its gotten to far. i might just report him. anyone else ever have a stalker?
    No, and if he doesn't cut it out when you ask him to I would report him.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Carry a cleaver in your backpack....when you see him again, take it out and just smile at him. And magically you'll notice that he'll stop coming around.

Newbie Chik anime_metal may be famous one day Chik anime_metal may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Yeah, a lot, but u know i usually turn around and say
    me; do you have a problem
    stalker; uh
    me; do ya want me to kick your a**
    stalker;uh
    me; leave me alone you sick pervert!!!!

or i gets some guys to jump on him..
    ~THE ONE AND ONLY~

METAL CHIK OF ANIME

You cannot destroy what you did not create-Slipknot
    We don't need no education- Pink Floyd[ korn 2]

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I self have a stalker to, he's somewhere in my mind, giving me instructions, telling me what to do..........it drives me nuts.

Otaku Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    I had something like that too, just 2 weeks ago... I was sitting in the train playing with my phone. Then some guy sat opposite me and started talking to me. I didn't want to be rude, so I just gave him short answers, like 'ow', 'yes' and 'no'. Next I know, he took his own phone, took mine and swopped numbers using bluetooth... I was like... WTF?!!?!? Did I give permission? Did you ask.... I THINK NOT!!!!!

So I took my phone and walked away, deleting his number. The next day I got a call... I didn't recognize the number, but I knew it was him... Anyway... he kept calling me every day and sending me textmessages... It drove my boyfriend more crazy than me, but eventually he got the idea... never heard from him since last week...

Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    No, and if he doesn't cut it out when you ask him to I would report him.
    I'm assuming this is after-school, right? Cuz school stalking isn't really bad, just awkward. And you can get your friends to beat down on him.

If this is like some serious, I-know-when-you-go-to-the-bathroom deal, then one day, while you're walking, stop, pick up a LARGE stick (or pull a good ol' mace out), and run after the bastard like crazy, shouting "DIE YOU PERV!" Hammers work as well. Make sure no police catch ya though, cuz that would DEFINITELY be awkward.
    "Ma'am, are you trying to kill him?"
    "Yes, because he's stalking me."
    Dead Silence
    "Well... he's been doing it for a WHILE now.
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast