Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: do you ever have the feeling someone is stalking you?

Newbie roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly's Avatar
    Thanks
    you'd have to be real paranoid to feel someone is stalking you. either really paranoid or self centred.

i wouldn't say i'm being stalked but there is this possum living outside my window. it breathes really loudly at night. it used to freak me out but now it just annoys the crap out of me.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by roly_poly
    you'd have to be real paranoid to feel someone is stalking you. either really paranoid or self centred.
    Or have someone stalking them.

I have a friend who had to get a restraining order against her ex-fiance because he beat her up. After that all his friends from his "fight club" started watching her everywhere she went, even at work. It got to the point where all of us (her friends) were making sure she was never alone so they wouldn't waylay her somwhere. She succesfully took him to court though and after that he dissappeared. As soon as she finished her degree her and her husband (she met him after all the drama was over) moved far away.

Stalking is not something to take lightly.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku Shu-chan may be famous one day Shu-chan may be famous one day Shu-chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    well this is personal but it's freaking me out. my friend told me that this guy wants to rape me. it's really freaking me out.
    Always listen to your heart
    Don't let other people chose your destiny
    Only you can chose your destiny

Newbie Deception may be famous one day Deception may be famous one day
    Thanks
    That is freaky, but 9/10 their playing a trick on you

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    this person instant messenged me. he said i had to face him face to face at the school doors and he said there would be notes everywhere i go. it never happened. i still believe people are out for me though.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Shu-chan may be famous one day Shu-chan may be famous one day Shu-chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Deception: I guess you're right^^ arigato
    Always listen to your heart
    Don't let other people chose your destiny
    Only you can chose your destiny

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    haha, looks like you're quite serious... maybe he just wants to talk with you... who knows. I kinda get the feeling whenever I'm in a supermarket or a Wal-Mart, because of all the security cameras... and almost whenever I feel a presense around, it's kinda creepy, but besides that, I don't think I would be stalked O_o or maybe I just don't care to notice.
    reminds me...at our city..u can actually see cameras that are hangin on the stop lights...where is completely visible and jus plain.....sticks out >.<.......makes u feel uncomfortable....would rather have them hiding than to have them wide open in the streets...though i have these three idiots at my school who are stupider than they really think they are...seems like they stalk me everywhere afterschool

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    Lol, I think before you report him, you should talk to him. He might just want to be your friend. How cute. :]

ANYWAY, yes, I have a feeling that I'm being stalked sometimes. And it really scares me. Like the next minute someone might just run up to me and stab me or something. That'll be hell freaky, hey?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast