Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: do you guys think animes are just only for kids?

Newbie purewater may be famous one day purewater may be famous one day purewater's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks, i just read it. well, i'm going to tell that guy that not only kids watch animes, grown-ups watch animes too... and the ones don't watch animes are stupid, HOHO

Otaku +ELIE+ may be famous one day +ELIE+ may be famous one day +ELIE+'s Avatar
    Thanks
    No, you should have more dignity and class to not stoop to his level.(I hope to God. >.< )

Newbie purewater may be famous one day purewater may be famous one day purewater's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by +ELIE+
    No, you should have more dignity and class to not stoop to his level.(I hope to God. >.< )
    sorry, i was only kidding...all i'm going to tell him is that grown-ups watch animes too. i'm not going to say stupid or anything like that, he's a really good person+friend...

Thanks
    Ok good.....*whipes forehead in relief*

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    That guys a loser, Im 35 and love anime. Anime is for everybody!!

Thanks
    Anime is wholesomely good for teh souuulll.....*cough* Anyways, everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion.

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile

I don't think your ever to old for anime, toons, or anything thats actually fun.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcel_C
    I don't think your ever to old for anime, toons, or anything thats actually fun.
    that's what i think!!it is so right!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast