Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: do you guys think animes are just only for kids?

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    No in fact I'd say about a third of all the anime out there is not for kids. Not just talking about hentai either, alot of anime shows and movies are pretty graphic and some have a quite a great deal of language so no not all anime shows are for kids. Not even close. Cartoons dont equal children in all cases, but there are alot of people that dont understand that. And you just ahve to ignore ignorant people who really have no clue what anime is and just base it off what they believe it to be. Everyone is allowed to have an opinion.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Doesnt matter, as long as you still enjoy it right....

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Doesnt matter, as long as you still enjoy it right....
    Aigh. your right.

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Anime actually requires you to be able to comprhend things, while cartoons are mindless.

I don't think anime is just a kid thing obviously. And most people that look down on anime as if they were just cartoons haven't even seen one before. So what he said is nothing other than his own ignorance.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm 22 and I love anime and cartoons....it's all good to me. Anime has so many different genres, there's something to please evreybody. From cute and cuddly series like....hum Cardcaptor Sakura (even there, there's something for evreybody in that series.) to darker more complicated series like Serial Experiments Lain. Anime is most diverse form of entertainment I know and people who bitch about and say that it's just for kids have never paid any attention to it.

Newbie Zeta may be famous one day Zeta may be famous one day Zeta's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think anime is for all ages of people..... anime is like a more complex thing or a more mature thing other than cartoons.

I live in a mini-sized house. My life is very simple, and not complex. My house is located in the urban cities, its size is equivalent to the size of a cardboard box. The End

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    hell no. i think it's for older ppl in my opinion since it's way more mature compared to other "cartoons"

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish
    hell no. i think it's for older ppl in my opinion since it's way more mature compared to other "cartoons"
    I would have to agree with NightWish on this. We have alot of old people (over the teen age range) that still love anime

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast