Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Do you have an Arch-Nemesis?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    Yeah, it's GallComp.
    lol

Yeah, unfortunately I have.

When I was younger there was a girl who hated me because I decided she wasn't nice. All she did was prove me right.

12 years ago there was someone I'm related to. Why blame yourself for your life sucking when you can blame someone else? Fortunately it seems to have blown over.

And narrator... get over it. If your going to continue in art your relationship with your fellow artists will make you or break you.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    And narrator... get over it. If your going to continue in art your relationship with your fellow artists will make you or break you.
    Arrianna, if you REALLY thought i was serious about hating someone because of their skill then i truly don't know what to say. I've spoken with him a few times and we share a fun spirited rivalry in the class, he's a cool guy. The thought just came up in my head about the topic, hence why i made it. Thats all
    Last edited by narrator; Mar 21, 2005 at 09:59 PM.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Idiots, Drug Tests, The printer in the library at RISD.

Newbie Rassius Luin may be famous one day Rassius Luin may be famous one day Rassius Luin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Theres this friend of mine who always look at me.. which that way it annoys me. And there is also a boy next door who plays his drums at night that keeps me from getting asleep. How I wish they would change..

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think I'm my own arch-nemesis. I stop me from doing stuff and I dont work as hard as I use to. I feel like I'm the only one that can really make any impact on what I do and no one else really can because ultimately everything is my own decision although sometimes my decision can be altered by others it cant be made by others. My theme is Lit's "My Own Worst Enemy." I swear everywhere I go thats playing as I walk, just like in the movies.

"I am my own worst enemy and every now and then I kick the living sh*t out of me."

Newbie Server_ghost may be famous one day Server_ghost may be famous one day Server_ghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont think I have A Arch-Nemisis but GOD sure hates me!
    Server_Ghost

Newbie BrandonHulbutta may be famous one day BrandonHulbutta may be famous one day BrandonHulbutta's Avatar
    Thanks
    My arch-nemisis is my girlfriends ex-best friend she got all mad at me and stuff cause my girl would rather hang out with me instead of her, but you know what? I don't give a crap what she thinks of me!

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Arrianna, if you REALLY thought i was serious about hating someone because of their skill then i truly don't know what to say. I've spoken with him a few times and we share a fun spirited rivalry in the class, he's a cool guy. The thought just came up in my head about the topic, hence why i made it. Thats all
    Glad to hear it. As for believing it, no smiles and I don't speak ">_<". (Can someone take the time to explain all the cheesy little >.<'s?) So I took you at your word. After all I do know people who feel that way (and they've never been sucessful). Sad ahy?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast