Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Do you have an Arch-Nemesis?

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Spongebob...Squarepants.

He is my arch rival and nemisis. He will ever haunt me eternally and when he finnally finds me, he will devour my soul and offer my heart to the fish at the bottom of the sea. His pinnaple house's garden will have my deceased corpse in it with an unmarked gravestone.

(-_-) I hate him...

As for real people, I'd have to say that no-one crosses my mind. I don't make enemy's, and any that I did have, they became my friends...(keep 'em close, right?)

Newbie Tomato may be famous one day Tomato may be famous one day Tomato's Avatar
    Thanks
    There was this girl at school once who was as smart as me and all that with a preacher for a dad, she had this concided better than you attitude that pissed every one off. The only thing that kept me from beating her was the fact that I didn't really give a .... poo. At school it is belived that her friends are only her friends because her parents pay her friends to be her friends. There was one moment of grim satisfaction when she got beat up on a school funded trip to Canada for wearing a "Invade Canada" tee shirt. There was alot of hatred in this rivalry. :P

jao
    Otaku jao may be famous one day jao may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    .....and in a similar vein. >_< theres not enough room in that class for the two of us #$%^!
    Then perhaps he should have a little accident..

Muha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Haaaa!

...I mean... No. My only rivals were my brothers in material arts.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jao
    My only rivals were my brothers in material arts.
    lol that musta been fun....i could just imagine that.

Otaku Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless's Avatar
    Thanks
    My arch-nemesis: The alarm clock at any time before noon.
    No trees were harmed in the sending of this message. However,
    a great number of electrons were terribly
    inconvenienced

Love with its back turned My manga highschool love story.

Otaku Tithe may be famous one day Tithe may be famous one day Tithe's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have two and I see them both frequently...*tear* Brooke scott and Sam van acker
    brooke since I was like 5 and now I see her alot shes my nemesis when it comes to sports and...*growls* sam is a rumor spreader that tried to ruin my life...
    A deathless heart alive with greif
    Smiles when it hears of thee
    Whisper now my secret love
    Kiss my lips and rise above

Newbie EiriYuki may be famous one day EiriYuki may be famous one day EiriYuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm surrounded by them. I suppose it has a lot to do with my nasty attitude towards others. I see a person, and instantly think negatively about them. It's somewhat a comfortless instinct that I carry with me. Although, I wouldn't change for the world. I like my destructive-looking appearance. Fortunately, I can name at least 15 enemies that I have, and hold huge grudges on. I loathe people that think they're better than me. It's pathetic, seeing them walk past you, with their chin up so high, but deep down, you know that they aren't better. God knows what I'd do if I had one alone with me in a room...

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    I despise those who think smart but they aren't..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast