Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Do You Know (when Naruto premieres on Toonami?)

Newbie Scientific may be famous one day Scientific may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by agentdax5
    its going to be the DBZ of 2005
    I agree...

Lots of bad editing & i think the dubbing will probably lose alot of the atmosphere to it , as it usually does

Otaku agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah it show what happens when Soccer Moms bitch about everything lol

Newbie mage of time may be famous one day mage of time may be famous one day mage of time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by agentdax5
    does any 1 know when Naruto pemeres on Toonami im am not that excited thou about the anime coming on Toonami cause it will be esited the Heck out of it lots of blood gone and some very inportant parts in the first like 15 episodes
    ya lol i wanna know also
    read more books and wach more r.o.d. tv and mabe you'll understand more

Otaku agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5's Avatar
    Thanks
    As far as i know they are keeping the same intro because in the preview they show it but im suprized theyre gonna call the 9 tail fox demon, i thought they were gonna change it to like the 9 tailed kitty cat lol

It will be edited so much hes a small over veiw of what will happen

No blood or will be colored purple
    so swearing(duh)
    voices may be kiddish
    names may be changed
    they pronounced Naurto worng
    weapon names may be changed
    and dont be suprized if you see little kids runnings around with rubber shirukiens saying i love NAR-TO
    they will probaly change the names of ninjitsu
    will probaly call the sharingan eye to something like eye of copy
    might digity edit on swimsuits like in Tenchi
    might change Hokage to top ninja

Wow i hate soccer moms

Mod Edit: DON'T DOUBLE POST!!! Use the Edit Feature
    Last edited by agentdax5; Jun 06, 2005 at 07:13 PM.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hear that Steven Jay Blum...
    (Spike Spiegel of Cowboy Bebop, Darcia of Wolf's Rain, Mugen of Samurai Champloo)
    ...is voicing Kakashi

don't know if it's been officially confirmed or not
    but that'd be pretty sweet

[-_-]

I love my girlfriend.

Thanks
    I still wonder who is going naruto's voice they better not use some american 9 year old i mean nauto is 12 int he series they shoould use a the orgional japenese voice but have them learn english or somethuin

Newbie Boom^^ may be famous one day Boom^^ may be famous one day Boom^^'s Avatar
    Thanks
    ^well, yeah, I have the first 25 episodes in Japanese and the voices are great, but then they would have these funky accents if they tried doing it in English.

The dubbed dvds are supposed to start coming out in December unedited, so I don't think editing is really a problem to me. I've read every translated chapter I can get my mouse on (weeeeee downloads!) so its not like I'm dependent on this to see what's going to happen next or am at such a loss that this will be edited. But I really hope the ending theme song to the first season isn't changed-I'm in love with it.

If raising hell because they change the ninjutsu and rank terms would stop them from doing it, I would, but it really isn't going to help the situation.

But ya know what I'm going to hate the most? All of the new fans who really don't know jack about the series...and then they'll start creating hundreds of crappy fanfics.....and invade every anime forum out there creating topics like "OMG I love Saskay"(<--they won't be able to spell "Sasuke") and "Whose that snake dude?"...

This is going to demolish much of the respect anime fans have for the series (okay, some don't have any, but generally it doesn't have a big hate crowd).

P.S.
    I still wonder who is going naruto's voice they better not use some american 9 year old i mean nauto is 12 int he series they shoould use a the orgional japenese voice but have them learn english or somethuin
    Yeah, and then later in the series they fast foward to age 14 or 15 (it depends on how far he was into age 12 when part 1 ends (part 2 begins at the fast forward)).
    Last edited by Boom^^; Jun 08, 2005 at 11:07 PM.

"What is with that big ass sword?!"-Renji, Bleach
    "oooo em jeee!"

Thanks
    like i said earlier dont be suprized if you see kids running around with rubber shirukiens (<--dont think i spelled it right) saying i love NAR-TO and KAKASHY is my fav

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast